Before you start reading

Reality noun

- The state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them:

he refuses to face reality

Laura was losing touch with reality

- The state or quality of having existence or substance:

youth, when death has no reality

---

In which Camilla meets Sebastian on a comic con and the actor is dazzled by her personality.

---

Sequel to "Chance ~ Chris Evans". You don't have to read that story first to understand this one.

Kind of written like a social media fanfic, but there's still a lot of story written like in a normal way. A bit of a combination of both.

---

Updates on Monday and Friday.

---

I like feedback, I like to learn from my mistakes so don't hesitate to tell me if I made a mistake in my grammar, vocabulary or about facts, although I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make a hurtful comment. Don't get me wrong, I like to learn but I have feelings too.

I don't live in America, I have no idea how live is there. The only things I know about America are the things you see in movies. So sorry if I make some mistakes about facts, you can always tell me in the comments and I'll try to change them as soon as possible

My first language isn't English, it's Dutch. But if you see any mistake don't hesitate to correct me, I'd like to learn from my mistakes. If you can't handle a story with a few mistakes in it, you can leave and pick another story to read.

I'll try to update regularly, twice a week. I have several parts ready already. Although it could happen that I skip a week, I will always announce this beforehand though.

I know I may sound rude, but I just want to write a story and enjoy writing, that's why I'm doing this my way and not the way everyone else wants it. This is a book for everyone to read, but it's also to enjoy myself.

If you still want to read it after all this, then go ahead.