10. Meeting Chris

Both Seb and I noticed I got more and more popular on Instagram and other social media. My Snapchat and Facebook gained over thousands of followers over the last weeks. Neither of us liked that idea, yeah I liked to post regularly but I knew those followers were following me now because of Seb. Seb didn't like the fact that they suspected what was going on between us, he liked us to be private.

Seb told me what happened between Tilly and Chris when they went public, it wasn't fun to hear about, and I know it was no fun for either of them. That's exactly why Seb and I agreed I would only post things on social media when it doesn't involve him, or when it doesn't have anything to do with him.

Seb had invited Chris to his place, he missed his buddy. I knew his friends were important but I didn't know he'd want me to meet them this quickly. He invited Chris not only because he missed his buddy but he wanted him to meet me. That I was nervous was an understatement.
I felt like this was the next huge step in our 'relationship', if you could name it that. I liked him and I knew he liked me too so it was actually very normal for us to take the next step, but that doesn't mean I wasn't nervous. If Chris didn't like me, he'd probably tell Seb which results in him seeing me in a different way and I don't want that at all.

I was running around like a lunatic, making sure everything was perfect for when Chris arrived, while Seb ran after me, trying to tell me everything was fine.

"Chris has seen me and this apartment worse than this Mila!" Seb ran after me while I tried to clean up.

"That doesn't mean he liked it! Maybe he wants the apartment to be clean when he visits today?" I told him while I took one of his socks off the floor.

"But I want to cuddle!" Seb whined behind me, while I took his second sock.
"Help me clean up, we can cuddle after that!" I giggled while I kept on walking around.

"But I want to cuddle now!" Sebby whined like a little kid. I giggled because of the childish behaviour of him. Once I placed the socks away I was looking around, trying to find anything out of place, to look for something else that needed to be cleaned but everything was fine. I wanted to tell Seb we could cuddle now but I found him at the door with Chris Evans.

"She has been like this all morning," Seb said to the bearded man.

"But why? I'm used to your messy apartment," Chris smiled at me.

"I told her that too!" Seb laughed, I started blushing, they were teasing me with my cleaning!

"Sorry, I wanted the apartment to be clean when you visited," I explained to Chris, who just smiled at me like 'Sorry for teasing you, I just wanted to break the ice'.

"I think she just wanted to impress you," Seb told Chris, which made me blush even more.

"Oh, too bad I have Tilly already," Chris answered, Seb looked jealously at him.

"Promise to give me a call when you're single again," I winked at Chris, hoping to cause a reaction from Sebby.

"Oh now you're going to go to him too?" Seb smiled, knowing I was only joking. I smiled to him too.

"Now love birds, let's get to know each other," Chris said while he walked over to the couch and sat down. Both Seb and I sat down on the couch too.

"So Camilla, how'd you meet Seb here?" Chris asked me.

"On a comic con," I giggled, thinking back to the time, I never could have thought to end here.

"Really?" Chris looked at us, clearly not believing the story.

"Really, I was meeting Seb and I got him some kind of gift card with my phone number on," I told Chris, hoping Seb finished the story. I never heard his part of the story and I was quite curious.

"You know fans can be demanding about the photo? They're like angels until you take the photo, it has to be just like they want," Seb started, Chris hummed in response, telling him he knew the feeling, "Mila was like 'Oh no, you can choose which pose you want, I'm just happy to be here', so at the end of the evening I decided to text her and hope for the best," Seb explained to Chris, who smiled at his best friend.

"I'm just glad to see you this happy," Chris told Seb, who looked just as confused at me. I thought Seb had always been like this, happy and bubbly.

"Don't look like that, you know it's true!" Chris spoke to Seb, which made him smile shyly while he looked at his feet. It was like he didn't want me to know what he felt for me already.

"Have you moved in here already?" Chris asked me, trying to change the subject since he noticed I was sitting quite awkward now.

"No! Not at all! Why would you think that?" I answered him, immediately shifting my attention to him.

"It looked like it, I mean, you were cleaning up his mess and you walk around here like it's your home," Chris summed up for me, both Seb and me started blushing.

"I- I haven't moved in here, I'm just staying here for a few days I think?" I stuttered, Seb was still looking down at his feet, but I noticed a small smile creeping up his face.

"Yeah, sure, just let me know if you need any help moving," Chris winked.