A Secret Room, With A Secret Door

Peter looks down at his phone after his small chat with Madeline

    Peter looks down at his phone after his small chat with Madeline. His heart has already been beating quite faster than normal but this moment, it seems to pick up pace again.
He turns off his phone and looks over the city from the roof of the apartment building he's standing on.
"She cares about me.." he says quietly to himself.

Peter has never felt this feeling before.
The same feeling he has for his Aunt May, his Uncle, and his late parents, has now grew into something new and different for the young Osborn.
Could this be what a crush feels like?

A smile breaks from his lips as he quickly puts his phone in his backpack pocket.
He slips the bag on both shoulders and looks down at his feet. The moving cars and people walking to go wherever they need to go are tiny from up here. The street lights below illuminate the roads and the shops begin to shut down for the night.

Being Spider-Man is all Peter Parker ever thought he liked about himself. But if one girl cares about the real him, maybe that's all he needed too. He just hopes everything will turn out okay for them both.
For now, Peter exhales as he slides his mask over his face and squats down at the edge of the building.

He takes a giant leap off and does multiple forward flips as he shouts loud in exhilarated happiness. The adrenaline sets in as he twists his body so that he's facing up.
The skyscraper he was just on now gets taller and taller as Spider-Man falls. The wind whispers through his ears as he begins to hear the growing sound of honking cars, a hint for he's getting close to the ground.

He quickly aims his web-shooter at a building and pushes himself up, making his whole body swing forward.
"YEAH!!" he laughs over the entire street.

The exhilaration of flying through the air in a blue and red suit used to be his escape from a useless, boring school day. But now, he's never felt more excited and thankful for anything in his life.

Everything right now seemed to be okay, despite having to apologize to Aunt May.
Shutting her out like that definitely wasn't okay.

He swings over to the left side of a large apartment complex with very large windows. Knowing this way is a short cut back to his own apartment complex.

He looks over to see his reflection on the close building but is suddenly interrupted on seeing a girl talking to a man through two big windows. He lsquints his eyes, the girl catches his immediate attention.
Long brown hair, the same clothes in what she wore today—

"Madeline?!" He exclaims.
I swear I just saw her..

He cuts his web he's slinging on and sticks a landing on the glass building. He then crawls down to the balcony that's below the window he saw the girl in.
The room is now dark and the door he saw her walk through is closed.