The Fun Is About To Begin

Warning: Some language is used
•••••

Warning: Some language is used•••••

••••••

••••••

A voice as soft as rain calls to her. It was voice she hadn't heard in years—one that she never thought she'd have the chance to hear again.

"Madeline."

The darkness that had enveloped her world had now turned into a long and distant faded memory.

She remembered sitting on the bedside of her sick and dying mother. The pale and sunken in blue eyes were something that Madeline couldn't ever erase from her memory.

Her father slept on the other side of the hospital room, exhausted from spending hours in his labs to find a cure for his wife's sickness.

But in the end, nothing worked.

The twelve year old girl had stayed beside her mother and never left since the day she got admitted here. Of course, her father would take her to school on the weekdays, but the weekends were for spending what little time they had left together as a family.

Harry Osborn glanced over at his little sister who sat across from him, giving her a look to snap out of her scrambling thoughts and reply.

"Momma?" The little girl said as quiet as a mouse. Maddie puts down the book she was reading out loud, it was her mother's favorite, Romeo And Juliet. As a healthy woman, she would read her two children the book almost every day. Even though Harry thought of the story as 'too gushy', he'd sit through them anyways.

"Be good with your father. . .Both of you. He'll go to the ends of the Earth to protect you, don't forget that."

Harry speaks, the fifteen year old's voice coursed with strength, "We will, Mom. Promise."
"Yeah, promise."