You Deserve The World (FINAL)

••••••••••A/N: This chapter will have some GIFs planted along the way

••••••••••
A/N: This chapter will have some GIFs planted along the way. Just because I wanted you all to feel in depth of the story as I have been while writing.

This will also be the final chapter for this book!!

Although, I might actually have an art/gif showcase and a couple of extra little chapters after this so technically it's not over YET!!!

But I sincerely hope you all have enjoyed this journey so far, I know I've had fun writing it for you all!

Please vote, comment, and share, it means a lot to me <3

-XOXO Author-nim

•••••••
Tuesday, December 20th
Queens, NY
4:04pm

Peter stared blankly at the hospital doors in front of him, watching as people busily walked by.

This was his first time visiting someone in a hospital and he didn't know what to do or say once he would see the person. Aunt May had brushed passed his shoulder, making him flinch back from his crazed thoughts.

The older woman gives him a reassuring smile, though he tries his best to give her one back, he ends up clenching his jaw in nervousness.

It's been two weeks since Madeline Osborn was admitted into the hospital in critical condition. The doctors took a look at her symptoms and quickly got her as stable as possible.

Peter remembers following the ambulance with flashing lights and police sirens clearing a path through the streets. He remembers stopping himself once he saw the gurney roll out an unconscious girl into the Emergency Room. He didn't want to see anything that was going to happen to her. The thought of watching her suffer was eating him away and it pained him to swing himself back to his apartment—back to Aunt May.

That night, once he took off his suit, he rambled on and on about the situation and it shocked May of what she was hearing.

'She looked so healthy,' she said, 'I'm so sorry.' Aunt May took her nephew in her arms and bear hugged him, allowing him to let waterworks flow.

Peter never got a wink of sleep afterwards. He spent countless hours after school moping around the apartment numb to the core. Peter didn't even have the motivation to put the Spidey suit back on again for all he was focused on was Maddie's condition.

She was breathing, stable, and alive.

But what pained him the most was what a coupe of students had said while he was eavesdropping one Thursday morning during class.