Chapter 5

It was 9pm, and Kevin was doing his Art homework. It's due the next day- and he only started an hour or so ago, he hates art. Kevin's tongue started to stick out as he concentrated on his delegate strokes. Suddenly, He got a text from the one and only, Joaquin;

Joaquin🐍: look outside preppy
Kevin🏳️‍🌈: oh my gosh u actually-

Kevin raced to his front door and quickly opened it- Joaquin was there, smiling and holding some flowers. He blushed and he gazed at Joaquin.
"Can I come in Preppy..?" He chuckled, Kevin blushed and nodded.
"Yes yes, of course!" He closed the door after Joaquin and took the flowers. They were purple, yellow and white- all tulips.

"There not the best, but th-" Joaquin couldn't finish as Kevin pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. Joaquin blushed and smiled- he hugged back and pulled away.
"I. Love them." Kevin exclaimed, holding them still: His eyes widened.
"Joaquin. Is that blood on your jacket?" Kevin asked, putting his finger on the wet blood. Joaquin looked at him and just smirked;

"Joaquin DeSantos" He told Kevin smugly, who just rolled his eyes playfully and glanced back at him. "And, yes preppy" He smirked.
"How..?" Kevin asked yet again, intrigued and a bit scared.
"Basically Keller, there was a fight at the White Whime right? And I kinda had to break it up- so yeah" Joaquin gave a little shrug. Kevin smiled and put his arms around his neck, smiling;
"Well at least you wasn't in it Jo" Kevin grinned and passionately kissed Joaquin in the hallway.

"Wanna watch Heathers?" Kevin asked. Now, they were both sitting on the sofa- Kevin's head on Joaquin's chest. Joaquin looked at Kevin;
"Heathers? Is that one of your chick flicks?" He started laughing, Kevin frowned and playfully punched him.
"Ohhh, it's more then just that Jo Jo" He started chuckling and put the movie on.

//

At the end of it, Joaquin was humoured yet frightened.
"That was... Different preppy" Joaquin chuckled, looking at Kevin, who had fallen asleep on his lap. He brushed his hair away from his face to reveal his lovely face. Joaquin started playing with Kevin's hair and he instantly woke, wide eyed.
"Awake,, huh?" Joaquin kissed Kevin, and he kissed back. He dragged his boyfriend up, and Kevin sat next to him, with a really messy bed head.

"Kevin.." Joaquin was fiddling with his fingers, Kevin looked at him;
"Hm,,?" Kevin mumbled- he was still quite tired from his nap.
"Will you, u-uh" He stuttered, his face going redder and redder as he did so;
"Will you, be my b-boyfriend..?" Joaquin blushed, he was incredibly nervous. Kevin squealed.
"YESYESYES!" Kevin hugged Joaquin then kissed him, He kissed back.
"I love you~" They both surprisingly exclaimed at the same time, Kevin giggled as Joaquin pecked his forehead.

"My Dad is gonna be home soon, you should really get going Jo" Kevin told his boyfriend, they were under a blanket and watching whatever's on at around 11PM. Joaquin frowned.
"I guess" He replied, Kevin sat up and escorted Joaquin to the door. The two shared a long, deep kiss before Joaquin getting back on his motorbike and riding back to the southside. Kevin was extremely happy, absolutely. He had forgotten to meet Moose, but he didn't care. Joaquin was his boyfriend now.

He laid on his bed and continued to read his book, Papertowns. When he read, he felt like he was in a different world- it was the same, but just better. Eventually, he fell asleep with his reading glasses on and his book on his upper chest, dreaming of those sweet moments he will be able to share with Joaquin as his boyfriend.

eek hello! This is cute uwu
I've been a little stressed lately, but enjoy this bc I really like writing this! :D Stay safe- izzy 💓