Chapter 22

// this chapter is really long and left on a massive cliffhanger, so enjoy!

"Really?" Kevin questioned with a laugh, Joaquin nodded and started laughing: The two were still in the booths at Pops'.

"I still can't believe he did that, anyway that's why I have that weird patch on my jacket" Joaquin explained, Kevin nodded and chuckled. He glanced at the time.

"It's around 7, should I drive you home?" Joaquin asked, Kevin shrugged.

"I will."

-x-x-x-x-x-

"That was haunting" Joaquin laughed at what Kevin had just exclaimed as he took the helmet of his head.

Joaquin was about to walk off, when Kevin ran over:

"Joaquin wait!" He chuckled, Joaquin turned around as Kevin kissed him, and he kissed back. It was gentle yet meaningful. Joaquin pulled away, Kevin had his arms draped around him.

"Will you be coming to the variety show tomorrow?" Kevin asked, Joaquin shrugged. "Probably not" Kevin pouted. Joaquin gave him a smile with his laugh:

"I'm joking Preppy, I wouldn't miss it" He told him with a little kiss, Kevin blushed and smiled as he detached himself. "Love you!" He called out as Joaquin started walking again.

"Love you too Preppy" Joaquin called back as he continued walking to his bike, Kevin smiled as he walked to his door and got his keys out: but the door opened and his dad was standing there.

"Hey Dad..?" Kevin had his hands in his pockets, his dad seemed clearly annoyed.

"I need you to stay away from that boy okay? He's bad news." Sheriff Keller ordered Kevin, Kevin shook his head.

"No can do, sorry Dad" And Kevin hurried his way through until he was stopped.

"He is dangerous Kevin, I'm doing this for your own good, so you won't get hurt" Sheriff Keller told his son, Kevin rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." And he walked into his room and slammed the door, his dad sighed.

"Big day tomorrow Kevin" He spoke to himself, he took his shirt off and replaced his trousers with jogging bottoms as he crept into bed and laid down: daydreaming about Joaquin before falling asleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-

"What's up FP? And where's Rob?" Joaquin sat down in his trailer on the settee as FP was in the chair.

"I need your help with something, Northsiders graffitied the area" FP told Joaquin, he huffed and followed FP outside: and was led to the graffiti.

'Fuckboy Snake' was written across one trailer, owned by Sweet Pea.

"Fucking Northsiders!" Sweet Pea spat as he looked over at Joaquin and FP, irritated. Joaquin chuckled.

"It is true" muttered Joaquin, Sweet Pea glared at him and FP rolled his eyes.

"That's not the point Joaquin, trailers have been graffitied with a 'red circle', some stupid Northsiders gang" FP explained, Sweet Pea nodded.

"That's why we're gonna get 'em back. Whether you like it or not Joaquin, you're helping." Sweet Pea told him, Joaquin rolled his eyes then finally agreed.

"What are we going to do then?" Joaquin asked, irritated. Sweet Pea smirked.

"Well this 'Red Circle' shit is being run by none other then Archie Andrews so I've heard, right?" Sweet Pea started to explain, pacing up and down the grassy area.