Chapter 13: Halloween

It was almost Halloween and Charlotte was at PT.

"Trevor..." said Charlotte.

Trevor turned around "Ya?"

"I don't, don't...." was all she said before she passed out. Trevor managed to grab her arm before she hit the floor. He held her as others ran over.

"Do we have any gatorade?" asked Trevor.

"Ya" said Mara running to get it.

Charlotte opened her eyes,

"Hey kid" said Trevor.

Charlotte said nothing and closed her eyes.

"Don't go back to sleep on me" said Trevor.

Mara then came with orange juice.

"Charlotte I need you to drink this" said Trevor.

Charlotte opened her eyes and started to drink with the help of Trevor. Then Anne came in.

"What happened?" she said worried.

"She passed out again" said Trevor.

"Again?" asked Anne.

"Ya I passed out two days ago at Kate's" said Charlotte, "But I'm fine mom"

Charlotte tried to stand up, but she was wobbly.

Trevor grabbed her and had her sit down. He realized he said something terribly wrong. He just told Anne that he was at Kate's when Charlotte passed out....

Trevor then moved Charlotte to one of the chairs in the room and gave her orange juice. Mara and Trevor then took Anne aside and talked to her.

"This isn't normal for someone to pass out two days in a row?" said Anne.

"No, my guess its the medicine, its causing her blood pressure to drop" said Mara.

"I would take her back to her doctor and talk about options, because I would hate for her to have to change medicine again. Making her sick and stuff" said Trevor.

"Ya I will do that" said Anne.

"She should be fine for now, just keep an eye on her and make sure she gets a lot of eletroylites" said Mara.

They soon left.

It became Sunday dinner...

"So mom when can we go get my halloween costume?" asked Charlotte.

"We can talk about that later, Molly, Kate and Hannah would you help me in the kitchen please?" asked Anne.

They all gave each other a look.

"Sure" said Molly, Hannah and Kate followed.

Everyone elsed looked at each "What was that about?" asked Ian.

Everyone shrugged.

"Who knows" said Nol.

"I have to run back down to the office I forgot some papers there, I will be back in an hour" said David getting up and leaving.

"I think I know" said Andy when David left.

"Ya me too" said Paul.

"What did they do?" asked Cole.

"Cole, Collin why don't you two take Charlotte upstairs and look in the attic for the old costumes" said Andy.

"Nah we're good" said Collin.

"That wasn't a question" said Andy.

They gave him a look.

"Go" said Ian. Collin and Cole took Charlotte upstairs.