2

Meriah's POV:

I got up Monday morning and took my time going to school. I put on my black leather jacket and lipstick and found my friends Jessica and Ellen in the library.

"Morning ladies." I smiled at them.

"Good morning Meriah. What did you think of Saturday night?" Ellen said putting her stuff down to sit across from me with Jessica.

"It was good," I shrugged. "felt normal."

"Yeah it got really dead near the end."

"We were the last ones to leave but it was a good time."

"No, Henry, Mike and Jared were last." Jessica painted out.

An irritated feeling came to me. "Ugh, Henry's so immature staying just so he'd be the last to leave."

"You and Henry still don't get along, do you?" Ellen was stating the obvious.

"Him and his loser friends are so rude." I thought back to last night with my conversation with Henry and then told them about it.

"Look I know it's stupid but it just pissed me off. It's one thing for him and I to annoy each other but when he lets his possey of losers join in on being rude I can't stand it." I complained.

"Yeah don't listen to them. Why don't you guys try getting along?"

"Oh please that won't happen. We can't try to get along if we don't like each other."

"Be his girlfriend then." Ellen smiled. "What?" I said with a laugh. "Ellen if we can't get along as friends there's no way we'll get along like... that. Besides I have zero interest in him and he feels the same. He doesn't me and don't like him that's the way it is." I did my best to make that clear to them.

"Alright if you say so

"Alright if you say so. I just think think it'd be nice if you guys got along but he is an asshole."

"Yeah Jessica he is." I said. Right when I said that he walked into the library to probably do homework like we were. My arms were folded infront of me and I looked at him with a small smile. Jessica and Ellen, across from me, turned around. He looked at us and walked passed us and stopped.

"Can I help you?" He said to me with a raised eyebrow

"Can I help you?" He said to me with a raised eyebrow. "Nope. Good day Henry." I smiled up at him. "Yeah you too." He said sarcastically then rolling his eyes walking away.