15

Henry's POV:

Alyssa told me about her little incident with Meriah and she told me the same things that Mike and Jared did. She thinks Meriah likes me. I was so sick of hearing it even from her. I didn't know what to think anymore. Alyssa and I went out again and she brought up Meriah to my disappointment.

After that night all this talk about Meriah made me feel bad. I felt bad that we started getting along, talking and hanging out a little and that I had stopped talking to her again for the past two weeks. I didn't know why I was doing this to her. She didn't deserve it and she hated me for it.

Again I decided on Monday I would talk to her and I had to assume the worse as usual because I had been an ass again.

On Monday I searched for her in the halls.

"Meriah!" I caught up to her quickly when I saw her. "We need to talk now." I said. "Henry I can't believe you." She gave me the look I was anticipating. Pieces of her blond hair went in front of her eyes. "I know I need to explain myself so please just come to the car I'm serious." I wanted to talk to her badly. "Henry I'm done with your ridiculous lies and you making me seem like an idiot when you're the idiot. It's clear that you're gonna hate me forever."

"Oh Common Meriah, I know I'm idiot which is why I wanna talk to you please give me one more chance." I begged. She looked like she was about to say something else but didn't luckily. "Let's go." She shook her head.

I lead her out of the school and we walked to the car, got in and sat down for a good twenty minutes