13

Henry's POV:

Alyssa and I had been going out and it was pretty nice. It felt a little weird at first but we got along pretty well. We  had only gone out twice and it was pretty nice but something brought me down and it was Jared and Mike.

"She probably likes you." Mike said. "Who Alyssa? Well obviously."

"No Meriah." He said making me freeze in my tracks as we were leaving a video game store in a mall.

"What?" I looked at them like they were stupid. "Come on don't you think it's a little obvious?"

"Okay Mike hold up, you're being ridiculous there's no way she likes me and if she did it wouldn't matter to me cause' I don't like her, do you think Alyssa is a joke or what the fuck?"

"I'm not saying she is but I agree." Jared said.

What the fuck were they saying? This was so stupid.

"You guys can think that all you want but it's not true. We don't like each other!" I rolled my eyes. "But you guys get along now what's with that?"
"That doesn't mean shit! I barely even talk to her!"

"But she's always tried talking to you about something even if it was about nothing she always was low key obsessed with you! How do you know she doesn't like you?!""Because I just do!" I was running out of defences

"Because I just do!" I was running out of defences. Yeah we were getting along and talking but lately I've haven't really talked to her I've been busy with Alyssa. "You guys can think whatever." I shrugged nonchalantly but Jared and Mike looked very positive about what they were saying.