5

Henry's POV:

I walked into English feeling confident for the test. The period went by fast because I usually take the whole time to write tests but today I didn't.

At lunch Jared and Mike were complaining about it.

"It was easy." I scoffed leaning back in my chair crossing my arms. "What?" they said in unison. "For real, it wasn't bad."

"So you studied?"

"Yeah did you?"

"No." Mike said making us laugh. "So who'd you get help from?"

I paused and thought about what I was going to say.

"Uh... I just asked Alyssa." I shrugged. Yes I was lying I didn't want them to embarrass if they found out Meriah and I actually talked. "Alyssa?" 

"Yeah... she knows her shit." I didn't think too clearly because if they're gonna be assholes and actually ask her if she helped me id be caught in my lie but I didn't think they'd be assholes or care that much.

"True." Jared shrugged. I was surprised that my lie worked. "Yeah I think I did the best I've ever done."

"Maybe i'll ask her to help me next." Mike smirked. "Yeah she's pretty hot." I agreed. "No she's for me. Mike you can take anyone and Henry..." he smirked. Oh no. I knew exactly what he was going to say. Meriah.

I gave him the finger before he could even say it.

"Yeah, fuck you Jared." I said. "Common, even though she's annoying, dramatic," they added in a few more maybe not so nice but true words to describe her. "she's kinda hot." Jared said. "What?"

"He's right Henry. She is kinda hot, have you seen her tits and ass?" Mike said. "No never." I said sarcastically. "Exactly, so she's perfect for you."

"How much do I have to prove to that I CAN'T STAND HER?" I was loosing it. "Anything." Mike shrugged. "Jared, if you think she's so hot why don't you go for her?!"

"Cause I Alyssa's mine."

"Shut the fuck up Jared she'd never date you." Mike laughed. "Fuck you." Jared said almost admitting it was true. "So your'e sayin' she'd date me?" I asked Mike. "Maybe." he said. That was something I kept in the back of my mind.