14

Meriah's POV:

I was not feeling Drama class today. Alyssa was in my drama and a sickening feeling of jealousy came to me. I was hurt yet again because Henry went back to completely ignoring me. I wasn't hating on Alyssa for liking and going out with Henry. It wasn't her fault he liked her. But did I ever feel jealous.

She made a couple suggestions for our arts night we had coming up and I seemed to be disagreeing with everything she said. I could tell she was getting annoyed and I was being a bitch without realizing because of the way I was feeling. It was getting slightly awkward and heated as our drama class continued to watch Alyssa and I subtlety bitch to each other with out raising our voices. They definitely knew something was up.

At the end of the class Alyssa came up to me. I put my pink purse on my forearm and turned to see she standing behind me.

"Okay, Meriah either you literally hate all my ideas or you hate me." She laughed a little. I looked down at her.
"I don't hate either of them." I said.

"Then why were you causing tension in front of the class?"

"I'm sorry." I said not really sincerely. I just have a lot going on." I started to walk away. "With What? With the way you were acting it seems like we have a problem." She said crossing her arms. "Is it because me and Henry have a thing?"

What? How did she know I liked him?

"Sorry?" I laughed a little to make it sound like I didn't know what she was talking about. "Well like I know you hate him and if you have a problem with us then-"

Oh good she asked because she thinks I hate him not because I like him.

"I don't mind him as much anymore so I don't hate him. But I don't know how he feels. But no I don't have a problem with you guys so..." I wanted to give her so much more attitude but I couldn't. Henry would definitely hate me forever if we had beef. "Okay. If you say so." She said slightly bitchy. "Have a nice day." I sarcastically said walking away.

" I sarcastically said walking away