19

Henry's POV:

I had to think. Was I really gonna do this? Was I really gonna tell her how I felt? Is it true that she likes and the reason she always bothered me was just cause she liked me? I had to be sure I wasn't just feeling weird and that I really liked her but I knew deep down it was true. I never thought of that. I thought I should tell her. I didn't know how she'd react.

Do it I told myself. I had to. I owed something to her with out knowing how she'd react it didn't matter. I was an asshole. I was an asshole to a girl, a girl I somehow caught feelings for. I hurt her, I was ashamed of it. So she deserved to know.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes confused. Why hadn't I ever realized how beautiful she was before? Her gold blond locks fell perfectly on her tanned skin.

"Meriah

"Meriah... I have something to tell you too."

"What do you mean?" She said sniffling.

I couldn't take it anymore I couldn't take seeing her cry in front of me because of me. It was time to be a man and not just some dick head boy.

"I don't think you're gonna believe me and I don't care if you don't feel the same or what you're gonna think of this at all..." I found myself rambling on. "but recently I've caught feelings for you." I said feeling slight embarrassment, relief and awkwardness.

Her shiny eyes went wide and her tears were stopping.

"What?" she said in surprise

"What?" she said in surprise. "I know I've made shit awkward now but I just thought you should know." She was speechless for a moment and I didn't know if it was good or bad. "You have to be joking, why would you like me? This better not be one of Mike's fucking dares!"

"No way in hell would I joke about this." I said seriously.

"But you think I'm bitchy, annoying and dramatic!" She said in disbelief.

"I used to think that and I was wrong. You're none of those things."