~ 7 ~

I knew it!

I was right while Bailey was very, very wrong. From the very beginning I knew that I didn't stand a chance. Reece and Chasity were really an item; an item so super glued together that they are preventing me from getting in between them in order to unglue them.

But I am a loyal friend. I kept my word when I said I would try and try I did.

The morning after the playground incident, I was aiming to sit beside Reece at the breakfast nook only to be stopped when Chasity beat me to it. That morning turned out to be horrible because I got to watch her feed Reece his breakfast. Actually, I only lasted two minutes before I left the scene to escape to my bedroom where I ate in solitude and away from cooties.

The following afternoon, I asked Reece if he'd be up for a round of Call of Duty to which he eagerly agreed. He even ended up dragging me to the game room. I thought I had won the battle but less the twenty minutes into the game, Chasity barged in, complaining that she was lonely.

I left the room the next minute to give the couple their alone time.

Two days later, after the trio had a check up on their injuries which Reece fully recovered from, I asked Reece if he wanted to celebrate his perfect health by watching the epic finale of Avatar the Last Airbender series. I could tell by the excitement in his eyes that Reece wanted to say yes but one look from Chasity had him kindly rejecting my offer.

I can be determined but it's not long lasting. I gave up after that.

Another two days passed by right before my eyes and it's already the day before Christmas Eve. Sadly, this is one of those days that seem like it'll never end. I'm currently situated in an upside down position on the couch in the living room, staring at the blank flat screen.

I would down my sorrows on a Netflix marathon but even that wouldn't be able to cheer me up.

So instead, I wrapped myself in my Lion King blanket around myself in a way, so the blanket won't fall of the couch and suffocate me, while listening to my iPod. With both my headphones in my ears and my 'Cry' play list jamming at high volume, I am completely unaware of what is happening outside my imagination.

My imagination where I am in the world of the Last Airbender, having the ability to bend air itself. I could see myself loving the fact that whenever I sneeze, I'd jump up high in the air. Instead of walking, I could muster up my own air scooter and if anyone was in my way, I'd simply, and gently, blow them away. I would have my own flying bison and I would never fear heights ever again.

In my perfect illusion, I would never feel horridly weak. I wouldn't be constantly putting myself down because I can't put up a fight like Reece and his Super Trio.I would be capable of taking care of myself while having fun at the same time as I would sore through the skies.

Many Avatar fans agree that air has to be the weakest element to bend but I beg to differ. Aang sure doesn't appear weak whenever he fights off the fire nation with his born element. Based on the show, I could give you numerous scenes where air dominates.

Plus, I just want to experience the feeling of gliding effortlessly in the air and being able to jump at inhumane heigts.

I'm so far away from reality that I don't notice someone entering. I only notice when the person snatches my blanket from me, instantly bringing the cold air of my surroundings to chill me to the bones. The loss of warmth causes me to open my eyes and attempt to glare at the offender but by being upside down, I probably look like I'm pouting.

I press pause on my ipod.

"I think out of everyone here, you should be the one with the constant check ups, not me." Cameron laughs and flops on the loveseat near me.