Alfie

Zoe was busy packing the next few weeks and she didn't want me to help at all, even though I felt like I was being a bad boyfriend by doing nothing. So instead of helping her pack I decided to make meal plans for the weeks she would be in San Francisco, and I decided to make care packages to send her when she was in LA. 

I also went down to the shops and bought her a small gold necklace with a dainty chain that had a small, gold doe hanging from the chain. I planned to give it to her the night before she left. I wanted to make everything perfect, I didn't want this to be a stressful experience for her at all. 

I was glad when I gave Zoe her present that she liked it so much. She put it on right away and kissed me gently on the nose. She kept scattering me with kisses and they started to get more intense and deep. I didn't mind though. 

After about an hour, Zoe led me away in the bedroom, and let the door click shut behind us. 

______________

"I'll see you on Sunday okay?" Zoe said as I wheeled her luggage for her to security. 

"Yep, I'll be right here to pick you up," I said setting down the luggage for Zoe to deal with. I couldn't go any further without going through security, and since I didn't have a boarding pass that wouldn't be possible. "I love you," I said kissing her softly on the forehead. 

"I love you more," she said with a smile starting to wheel her pink suitcase towards security. She looked at me once more and I waved, before she turned the corner and disappeared. She was gone, on her was to LA, and I was going to be alone for a week. 

Well that would be such great fun. 

xxx