Zoe

I woke up early the next morning to start editing the layout for my new channel that Shay had set up for me. I wanted the display to be pretty and unique; it had to be perfect. Apparently I was typing quite loudly, because Alfie woke up and looked at me with a disgruntled face. I couldn't help but laugh. 

It was so perfect to be back with Alfie. Even though I hadn't missed him all that much when I was in Los Angeles, returning home made all the feelings wash back upon me. "I missed you," I whispered in his ear after I had been working on my channel layout for a while. 

I shut my laptop and put it on the floor as he whispered back, "I missed you more." This went back and forth for a while before Alfie turned just as I was about to whisper to him again and his face met mine. We had only kissed once or twice since I returned and they were just pecks, but this was different. 

It was a gentle kiss, but it was passionate. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. It sent tingles down my spine and everything felt right. Everything felt so right. Alfie sure was a good kisser. 

__________________

"What else do you need?" I asked as I slipped my feet into my shoes. I was going down to the shops to get Alfie some things from the grocery store and I wanted to go to Target and get a few new pieces of makeup. 

"I'll just text you my list," Alfie said from the table where he was uploading a Youtube video. 

"Okay, I'll be back in like an hour," I said softly as I shut the door and left. It was a little cold outside, since Christmas was nearing and I wrapped my jacket more tightly around me as I walked towards the grocery store. 

Inside it was crowded, a bunch of families all wandering around. I sighed as I maneavered around everyone to the aisles I needed to go to to get the things Alfie needed. It took me forever, but I was finally at the check out line paying for everything. 

The checker was quite good looking and for a second I almost said something flirty to him forgetting all about Alfie and think I was still single like I been just a few months before. Then I remembered I'd been dating Alfie for five months and I loved him, what had I been thinking? 

I did not say anything to the checker and the second he was done I grabbed my bags and went straight home without going to Target. I just needed to see Alfie. What had happened back at the store was scary and I never wanted it to happen again. 

xxx

Finally Right { A Zalfie Fanfic }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें