Alfie

Whilst Zoe was at the grocery store I decided I wanted to do something nice for her. So I pulled our duvet off our bed and got the extra one from the closet and brough them to the couch. I set them up around in a sort of nice way. 

I got all the pillows in the house and brought them over to the couch as well, arranging them to make things comfortable. Then, I went into all the cupboards and pulled out almost every movie we owned spreading them all across the table. 

We were going to have a movie night! Zoe and I often had movie nights and they were always my favourite thing, because we basically just cuddled and kissed a lot, but we also ate delicious popcorn and candy, as well as getting to enjoy a movie and just be comfortable. 

I texted Zoe and asked her to buy popcorn and some kind of candy or something. She said she was on it, and I knew she would return home with about three times the amount of candy that we would ever need, but at least we would have options. 

After I set up our movie zone I started editing a video for the following week. I had a lot of meetings planned for that week and I knew I wouldn't have any time to do any editing, so I thought I might as well get it done.

It didn't take me long to edit the video since it was quite short and I didn't have much footage to begin with. I was kind of stuff with nothing to do after that so I went on tumblr and looked through the Zalfie tag. 

Zoe and I hadn't really told our viewers officially that we were together yet, but it was almost 100% obvious. i was going to ask Zoe tonight when she thought we should tell everyone. It wasn't a secret, just something we had never talked about. 

Right before Zoe came home a thought drifted across my mind. It was one that I had thought about before, but this time it came more seriously. 

I wanted to marry Zoe. I knew that we had only known each other for hardly five or six months, but I felt in a way about her that I had never felt about anyone before. I was going to ask her soon, I knew that. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. 

xxx