Prologue👑

My Name is (M/N) von Granzreich, the 6th Prince, or mostly known as the Mysterious Prince.

I am smart like my big brothers, Bruno-nii-sama and Eins-nii-sama.

I am strong like my big brother Kai-nii-sama.

I am athletic just like my big brother Leonhard-nii-sama.

I am a hard working person like my big brother Licht-nii-sama.

I am kind like my little sister Adele...

But...

No one ever praised me like-...

'Good Job'

'You Did Great'

'Good Work'

And no one ever worried at me, they didnt say-

'Are you alright?'

'Whats wrong?'

'What happened?'

'Is there something wrong?'

'Are you feeling okay?'

'Are you sick?'

... No one ever praised me... no matter how many times i worked hard, they will not still notice me.

All my big brothers and my little sister has a great potential to becoming a great ruler for the kingdom. Others think that im just a normal prince who doesn't have a special skilled or talent.

I'm alway just a whatsoever person to them, I feel like im just a trouble maker, annoying person, weak, trash, useless,  brat, and a weird person to them.

When i was just a 3 years old, i lock my self in my room for years because no one really cared about me.

Locking myself changed me so much that i lost some of my emotions and feelings like getting angry, sad, happy, joy and fearing something.

I become an emotionless prince....

I have been inside of my room for years and i didnt go outside of my room for years too. now, im a 13 years old silent and emotionless prince... but i have still my shy, kind and cold side of me.

How did i survive??

(Okay so this part is kinda confusing >_<)
I survive on that room by writing a letter ,I write a letter to tell them what i want for example✉: "Bring me my favourite food" or "I want food" , "Please buy me some of this..." and ect.

After i wrote a letter, i put some small rocks on the white envelope and ofcourse the message/letter. After i putted it, i droped it on the window and who ever pick it will recieve the message, mostly the Maid who has a blonde hair always picking it and reading it.

And sometimes she's bringing me something that i didnt writed in the letter like Tea, Water, Few pieces of blank Papers, clothes and many more but sometimes i putted the letter on the outside of the door of my room because that maid always in the palace cleaning, obeying the Royal Family and helping the other butlers and maids.

She's a hard working maid. Sometimes i let her inside of my room so she can tell me some stories and about the outside of the palace. She's the only one who is kind and concern to me....

Thats what i thought....

But...

Thanks to "that" person...

I'm back to my original self....

"Thank You Very Much... Sensei.

Im Glad That I Meeted You That Day,... Im So Happy.

Thank You For Always Teaching Me.

Sensei,You Will Be My Best and Most Favourite Royal Tutor Forever

Sensei... I Will Never Forget Your Kindness To Me.

So... Do Not Forget Me too, Okay.....?"