Chapter 1:How its started👑

*//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//*

My name is Heine Wittgenstein, i am (currently) teaching the Princes about mathematics.

"Prince Leonhard, what is the answer of 5×10?" I ask Prince Leonhard who is still confused in my lesson, Mathematics.

"U-Umm..." he said while counting his fingers. "5×10= to... 10... 20... 30... 40... 50...5×10 is =50!" He said proudly.

"Correct, your doing great,Prince Leonhard" i praised him. Then his eyes sparkle "W-Well its thanks to my hardworking and to y-you ofcourse" He said shyly while looking away.

*DING*....*DONG*....*DING* *DONG*....*DING*....*DONG*.....

I gently close the book that i was holding, "Your highnesses, you are now dismiss" i said. "Thank you for always teaching us!... Master!" Prince Bruno said, excitedly while his eyes are twinkling.

"And your always welcome Prince Bruno" i said then bowed to the princes. "See you.. tomorrow... sensei" Prince Kai said softly. I bowed once again, before leaving the room, i glance at them once more, checking the princes.

"See you tomorrow your highnesses " i said then i exit the room. But before i could close the door- "Chibi-sensei!~, See ya tomorrow!" Prince Licht said happily. I bowed slightly and then i closed the door gently.

I walk to the long halls to go to my room. I then walk slowly and looking at my sorroundings.

'Thats right. I never been explore the whole palace because i was so busy teaching the princes. I am living here for a while now, maybe i should explore a little bit but i should go and talk to Viktor if it is alright. Because a commoner like me....-'

Then i saw Victor walking around in a circle not far from here. his left hand are on his chin and i think his thinking something deeper than my thoughts a while ago. '...'

I slowly approuch him. "Goodevening, Viktor" i greeted him before bowing slightly. He then stop to what he was doing and he look at me with his puppy eyes and a little bit tears are on his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him. "Im just really worried about my son..." he said worriedly. "Who?" I ask while tilting my head to the other side. "Never mind, its nothing. So Heine are you done teaching my sons?" He said, changing the subject. I nodded and said "Yes".

"You most be tired." He said before smiling. "Indeed i am" i said. "So, Viktor" i added. "Yes, what is it??" He ask. "May i ask, Why are you walking circling around a while ago??" I Said curiously.

"It was really nothing" he said while shaking his hands side by side to me. "Okay, i understand-...Right, I almost forgot. Viktor, can i have a permision to explore the palace?" I said. "Oh, Why did you ask?" He asked.

"Since i never explored the whole palace, i was thinking if i can explore the whole palace, but just for today only" i said. Then he smiled brightly. "Okay,you may" After he said that, he look arround "If...(he)...(found) out... where...(he) is..." he muttered something that i didnt heard the other words, he then chuckle. "Ah~, i forgot to do my work~" he said while smilling at me.

I then face palm. "Viktor, you should do your work properly because you're a king" I said to him while frowning. "Okay, i got it. Lets... continue our chattings next time, Heine" he said, i nodded quickly. Then he walks away.

'Now, I should continue my walk'

After i reached the last floor(The Top Floor) I notice that there was a light from the other room while the other rooms doesnt have a light that was showing through the door. 'Did someone forgot to blow the candle?'

i got curious, so i check it out.

I walk to the door and i slowly opened the door, luckily its not lock. After i slowly opened the door. I saw a person who is laying on the king size bed. She(?) has a (H/L) blonde messy hair and a small figure. 'I assumed that she's(?) a child, but why would a unknown child doing here? Is she's(?) a visitor?' I thought while scanning the unknown person, then i look around.

I saw many books on the floor and on the table too. Clothes that are scattered around the place. And a candle that still lighten up.

'What a messy room for a young lady(?)'

Suddenly, she(?) sat on her(?) bed. Yawning softly, then she(?) rub her(?) eyes. When she(?) finished rubbing her(?) eyes, she look at me with her(?) sleepy eyes. She(?) Has a beautiful (E/C) eyes.

"??... Ummm?? What... are you doing here in my room?" She? said, her voice is deep, ... like a male?. 'i thought that He is she😓, how rude of me' i thought before sweating drops.

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep, i was exploring when i notice that- your room has a light on it so i thought that someone forgot to blow the candle and i check it out and i was right...or not" i said calmly while scanning him.

Then He gave me an "Oh" (=_=) reply.

"Why would Father... allowed someone here?" He mumble. "I know its rude but... who are you?.... and whats your name??" He said softly yet shyly. 'Father? Who's father he was talking about?'

I bowed a little. "My name is Heine Wittgenstein, the 4 princes Royal Tutor" i said politely "and you?" I added. "......... (M/N) ...vo ...Gra ..ch" he said or more like a whispered. "Pardon? Can you please repeat it again?" I said politely then he clear his throat softly. "My name is... (M/N) von Granzreich, the 6th prince and son of Viktor von Granzreich... n-nice to meet you" He said softly before bowing his head.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

See you next chapter my little kitten!
(/ >_< )/♡\(=_='\) \(=^_^=)/