Chapter 10: Special Memories👑

//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//

It was a nice warm morning, as i reread the letter that Sammy gave to me a few days ago. It was bothering me.

Should I Agree? Or Should I Ignore It..?

My mind is messing me with lots of question that I don't know what to do. 'All of my big brothers are suitable to the throne' That's what i always thought. I decided to go to the garden to relax my mind. The Garden is my most favorite place.

I saw Kai-nii-sama, resting under the tree. 'That tree.. is familiar to me.'

I suddenly remembered something very important that i shouldn't forget or erase in my memory. I remember, Me and him are always playing here. It was a joyful memories. When i was little and alone, He is always there to cheer me up and play with me.

He is the most kindest brother. The joyful memories that i always protect, was now destroyed by my childish acts. How can I bring those memories back..?

I came closer to check on him. He was snoring quietly.

I remember... I think i was one year old that time. I was affraid to go near him bevause of his natural sharp eyes.

While staring at him, a sweet smile formed in my soft lips. I was one year old, The 6th prince of Granzreich was crying because of the 2nd prince who was standing infront of him. That is when he patted my head for the first time. And saw his warm smile. 'His gaze are actually kind and calm who just wanted to have a friend' was my thought.

'I shouldn't disturb him' I thought to myself. I went to the library and saw Bruno-nii-sama, studying with all of his might. He is the smartest brother to me.

I chuckled softly. I remember, I was just a few months old, He always teaching me how to walk and talk properly. I remember when i was playing with Kai-nii-sama, Bruno-nii-sama was always watching me and when i hurt myself, he always scolding me and always saying that i should be more careful. I can't blame him or anyone, I am really clumsy and my body is fragile.

Suddenly, he notice my presence and he stop reading. "(M/N)?" He said curiously before standing up. "S-Sorry, did I disturb you?" I ask ,Smiling weakly at him. He shake his head side by side. "No, not really. I'm just surprise that you were here to visit.. the library." He said.

I felt like the time stopped. A memory flashed back to my mind and saw my younger self, peeking on his room. He was crying and sobbing quietly.. It was a sad memories of him.

I smiled brightly at him. "What are you reading?" I walk closer to him and seat next to him. "The Master and his Assistant!" He happily said as i sweat dropped. 'He change a lot'. That moment, all we did was to stay there for a while and talk about something. He also said that he respect his "Master" the most.

I decided to go back to my room. Before i could go up stairs, i heared Licht-nii-sama's voice. "Where is he?~".

I ignored it but....

"Aha! There you are! I was looking for you!" He said happily. 'So He is looking for me'. I was about to go but he suddenly hugged me. Tightly.

"Ahh come on (M/N)-chan!" He said while rubbing his other cheek on my soft cheeck. "Don't call me (M/N)-chan" i said coldly but it didn't effect on him. "I'm going to borrow you for a while~". An irk mark appeared on my head. "Oh? I'm sorry but i am not a thing to borrow or something."

"Hey! I just want to show you to my friends that's all!" He pouted. I look at him weirdly. "I'm sure that you are planning on something.." i said. "Nnooope~" he playfully said while grinning widely. 'okay, i know that face, he's up to something'.