Chapter 7:Courage👑

*//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//*

"Princess Harmonica is finally here"

'Harmonica von Glimorwill... I heard her before. She is now 15, She's the 4th Princess of Glimorwill.'

"come in" Bruno-nii-sama said as we all stand up.

'The Princess of Glimorwill...' I thought while thinking what she looks like. Once she step inside the room. My father's assistant left us alone with them.

She gave us her charming smile, a fake... maybe?-- no.. a Force.

"Hello everyone, my name is Harmonica von Glimorwill, feel free to call me anything, nice to meet you all" she said before bowing. Her long and straight orange hair are tied lowly. Her blue eyes are looking at my (E/C) eyes.. and its creeping me. 'To me her eyes are..---'

"Nice to meet you princess~" as always, Licht-nii-sama said cheerfully. 'Nii-sama is acting like a little kid.. where did his energetic came from again? ('-')'.

"Nice to meet you... Princess Harmonica.." Kai-nii-sama said softly yet shyly. 'I hope she heard him'

"Nice to meet you Princess Harmonia von Glimorwill, the 4th Princess of the Glimorwill" Bruno-nii-sama said as they give each other a hand shake.

After that she looks to Leonhard-nii-sama, While Leonhar-nii-sama was frowning and looking at the other direction, ignoring the princess glances.

Licht-nii-sama came closer to him to whisper something. "Leo-nii, Introduce yourself!" I heard him whispered to him that. Leonhard-nii-sama opened his Left eye to see the princess before looking at her completely. He then crossed his arms to his chest. "My name is Leonhard von Granzreich.. thats all" after he said that he look away again while pouting.

When her eyes suddenly look at mine. Her eyes sparkled. "Are you Prince (M/N)?" She ask softly. I answered "Yes..." while nodding my head. "Wi-Will you be---!!" Suddenly she was cut off by her assistant's hands covering her mouth..

'Strange...?'.

"Sorry Princess... but Please this is not the time to say that" her assistant, Sammy said to her and She pouted. "but!!"

"Did i say something wrong?" I ask, confusely. Then she shakes her head. "Okay...?"

"Princess Harmonica, do you want to join our little tea party?~" Licht-nii-sama said. The princess smiled to him. "Sure!"

After she said that i saw Him. He was frowning at me....

///Sitting Arrangement///

Sammy-(M/N)-Harmonica-Heine

~~~~(Long table)~~~~

Licht-Kai-Bruno-Leonhard

////////////////////////////

Me and the others are sitting on the Redish couch in the Beautiful garden.. I was thinking that this place was relaxing but...

"Prince (M/N) say 'aaahhh~' " Princess Harmonia said while trying to shoved me some of the piece of Sachertorte on my mouth. "No need. I can do it by myself" I said to her while shaking my head side by side. Then she give up. 'I can't enjoy the view because of her....' i thought as i secretly going wild/crazy inside.

Princess Harmonia suddenly look at me, her eyes are sparkling again. "Prince (M/N) do you have a Girlfriend?~" she ask as her tone become sweeter. "No" i answered while shaking my head. "Why?" I ask her, almost irritately. "I... I...---" Sammy quickly interrupted her again. "Princess do want some tea or coffee?" "A tea.. please" She said, slightly annoyed to her assistant.

"I hate bitter things" she muttered. Then he looks at me "Prince (M/N), how about you?" Sammy said while smilling. I can feel that he was glaring inside of me... is it just my imagination?

"Umm... anything" i said, shyly while avoiding any eye contacts with him.

'He's Scary!'

"Prince (M/N) do you like Coffee or Tea?" She ask. "I prefer Both" i told her. She then gave me a confuse look. "why?" She ask "For a balance" i answered. "Balance?" "Princess Harmonica, your making him feel uncomfortable" Sammy said to her.

Princess Harmonica apologized. "its alright.." i said, smilling a bit.
"So Prince (M/N)---" "Please princess Harmonica, give him some space" Sammy scolded her. I awkwardly laugh at them...

//Time Skip//

After we finish eating, my brothers and even Heine left us because my brothers need to study. And then, Sammy was the next who leaves. Now im stuck with Princess Harmonica. Luckily, this time she didnt bother me anymore. It was peaceful and refreshing.

'How long should i be like this? My brothers are studiying.. they were too busy. I can tell that they are working hard and serious to be the next king, they have a big dreams.. what should i do if one of my older brother become a king...?.........'

I notice that Princess Harmonica is not talking anymore. I look at her while finding a subject to talk about.. i feel bad for her because i was rude to her..

"Princess Harmonica... like Harmony.." i said. "Eh?" She said, nervously as she looks at me. "Your name is sounds like a Harmony" I said, with a hint of interest.

"Yes" she reply.

"Your the 4th princess right?"

"Yes"

"what is the name of your other siblings?" I ask to her.

"The 1st Prince is Hikari von Glimorwill, 25. The 2nd princess is Melodia von Glimorwill, 22. The 3rd princess is Uta von Glimorwill, 19" She explained.

"all of your names are beautiful" "n-not really... i dont really get it" she said shyly. "Some of your names are related in music. Harmony to Harmonica. Melody to Melodia. Uta is a japanese word means Sing or song, while Hikari means Light just like my older brother, Licht-nii-sama" i explained to her happily.

"Oh, so Uta and Hikari are a japanese words.. i didnt know" she said in amazed. "some of your names are related in musics. Is your parents love music?" I said. She then smiled brightly. "Yes, A lot-- Oh! And my mother is a japanese!" She said happily.

"I see" i said, slightly surprised because i didnt notice it. "My mother and father loves music or any musical instruments. They always sings us a song! And i dont know what kind of language is the music that they are singging" She said happily. "Your voice is so charming and calm.. i like it" she said as her cheecks and ears become red. I thanked her before patting her head, gently.

//Someone's POV//In the Kingdom of Glimorwill//

A brownish hair girl that has a blue eyes and she was wearing a elegant dress, walking to the long hallway. Then she saw one of their maid, so she walks toward her. "Where's Harmonica?" She ask. Her maid bowed before answering her question "Princess Harmonica? I dont know princess. I havent saw her since this morning" she said. "i see.." she said before starting to walk to go to her father's office room.

'Where is she?' She thought while knocking the door before opening it.

"Father" she said, walking towards her father. "whats wrong Melodia?" Her father ask. "Where's Harmonica?" Melodia said, curiously. "Oh, she's in the Granzreich's palace" Her father said while smilling. "And why?" She ask. "To find a lover.. again" Her father said before scraching the back of his head. Suddenly she slam her hands on her father's desk, angrily, making her father flinch a bit. "again!? Father im going there too! That girl needs a lesson!" She yelled angrily while stamping before walking away.

'How long are you going to hurt his heart and feelings for you... Harmonica?'

------------------------------------------
What do you think about this chapter? (Just asking XD because i think its becoming weird.. or its just me...)