Chapter 15: Eins' worry

//Eins von Granzreich's POV//

I looked around and saw that (M/N) was not here. 'He probably refuse to attend this party tonight.. There's a lot of people here so that's why he... doesn't like being around in a crowded place..'

Many nobles greeted me as I simply greeted them. I got bored so I went to my room and saw Erns and (M/N) are together. My blood starts to boiled as I notice their situation.

Suddenly, (M/N)'s tears slided down as he looks at me with those sad eyes that was reaching for a help. I glared at Ern. My childhood friend

"Ernst, What is the meaning of this? What are you trying to do with him?" I stated coldly. He looked at me with those cold and bored eyes.

"Answer me." I stated.

He let go of (M/N) and bow down to me. "Your Highness, I thought you were in the Party.." He said while ignoring my questions. My eyes twitched in irritate.

"I'm asking first.. Ern.."

"We were just chatting--"

"Chatting? In that kind of situation?" My cold eyes glared through his soul. "Don't show your face to me again." Ern's widen his eyes. I know he is hurt but (M/N) is the one who is hurt the most. (M/N)'s eyes are still teary and dull.... what happen to you while I was gone?

"If you harass my little brother again, I will never ever forgive you."

"Yes, I understand.."Ern said, still hanging his head down. "Leave.." Ern quickly went to the door as he passed me. My eyes followed him and he was looking at (M/N) with those hateful glance. He then soon left my room. Leaving me with (M/N) alone.

I walked closer to him. Checking if he's okay. 'Since when did I got so overprotective to him?'

His body were trembling as tears continuesly fall one by one. 'I hate it when I see you like that...'

I can still remember that past..

//Flashback//

My hand tried to reach him to comfort him but...

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" (M/N) yelled at me while hugging himself.

He was kneeling in the floor after I throw that Tutor a way from him. He was trembling.

"(M/N)" I called him but he wasn't looking at me. He just stared the cold floor with a horrified look on his face. His cheerful eyes turn into a Dull and Lifeless eyes.

I bend down a little to match his height. "(M/N), it's fine now. He's gone. He will not hurt you anymore.."

He wasn't listening, he keeps trembling. 'What should I do to you now? Why did you turn like that, (M/N)?'

"..eave... m... one...!"

"(M/N)" I called him again. He looked at me with that face and cold dull and lifeless eyes. "I said leave me alone!!" He yelled again before standing up. His legs aee shaking. I looked up. "(M/N)!"

He quickly run away from me before shuting the door loudly.

"...." I tighten my fists. 'How can I save you now, (M/N)..?!'

//End Of Flashback//

I place my other hand in my face.

'I don't know.. that (M/N)...'