Chapter 11:Cafe, Cake, & Coffee!👑

//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//

I was in the King's office. I stared at Viktor who said that he want to talk to me. His other hand was pasted on his face while the other hand was holding a paper.

"Viktor, You said that you wanted to talk to me" I said. He looked at me with those teary eyes. 'Is there something wrong?'. I raised a brow at him. "A ball will be held next week and..." He then paused. I waited but it take a few minutes. "And ..I want you to go to that cafe together with my son, (M/N), and teach him that lessons".

I already know what he mean so I nodded my head. "I understand. We will arive there at.." I checked the time from my Pocket watch. "11:30 AM". This pocket watch is important to me.. Viktor gave it to me, so that i can sell it and use it to help the poor children. But I refuse. It was a memory of our first meeting.

I heard him chuckled. "You still have that.." He said while looking at me and grinning happily. I nodded my head as a reply.

He dismissed me. I went to prince (M/N)'s room to do the next lesson. I knocked to his door 3 times before saying, "Prince (M/N), I am here to tell you about your fourth lesson"

When I entered there, I saw him sitting on the chair while Prince Bruno and Prince Licht are fighting... again.

He gestured me to sit on his soft sofa so i did what he said. He looks at me confusedly. "May I ask? Why are prince Bruno and Prince Licht are both doing here?" I asked while staring the two. Bruno and Licht are sitting between (M/N). He suddenly frowned. "Oh, they were arguring and...teasing me.." He said while pouting.

Yet, His confused look was still on his face. "Heine-sensei, what about the third lesson?" he asked. 'So, He didn't notice..' I thought.

"You already completed it" I simply told him. He gave me an "I-Don't-Know-What-You-Are-Talking-About" look. "huh? Complete it? but I don't remember learning about the 3rd lesson, so what is it?" He asked.

"Your third lesson is about you, Going outside. But you already did an excellent job with those Two." I said with my always stoic face. I saw Prince Licht, grinning playfully at me. "Zoo?" Prince (M/N) raised a brow at me. His eyes suddenly widen. "Hey! Wait a second! How did you know that I was at the  zoo with those two on that day??"

I didn't answered his question. "Hey! don't ignore me you stalker!" He pouted. "So what's the fourth lesson?" He murmured angrily. I adjusted my glasses, "Your highness, We are going to the cafe that i know." Both prince Bruno and prince Licht, flinched. "Cafe? Really!?" Said the excited prince. His eyes were sparkling and it was so dazzling. I nodded my head. "I-I always w-want to go to the cafe since i... Well, never been there before.." He suddenly sulked at the corner.

"Please, do cheer up" I said at him while i'm at my chibi form. He slowly turned his head at my direction. "A-Are we going now?" He asked but there was still an excitment tune in his voice. I nodded my head as a reply "But before that, please wear this.." I gave him the commoner's clothes, he gladly take it as he smiled shyly. "okay!~" He then go to his other room to change.

Prince Licht suddenly grab my shoulders as he begin to shake me. "Sensei! Are you sure about this?!" He paniced. "Yes". "Today is also my scedule you know! What if he find out?! He'll be going to hate me for sure and I don't want that to happen!" He said as he shake me violently.

"Licht calm down" Prince Bruno said as his fingers are on his glassed. Licht glared at him as he stop shaking me. 'Finally--'. "How can I calm down in this situation Brunii!" Licht shouted. He touch his hair as he clenched it."If i skip today, Manager will get mad at me and he will double or triple my scadule! And i don't want that either! I already skip yesterday so that i can be with my ladies!" He said, whining like a kid. "It is your fault for skipping, Prince Licht" I coldly stated. He started to mess his long hair. "aaahhh!! Sensei! Don't be like that!".