Chapter 3:Your Lesson?👑

//Author's POV//

The little sensei is walking silenly in the hallway while remembering what the king said to him yesterday.

"Please talk to (M/N)"

A Sigh escape from his mouth as he Close his eyes.

Once he finally reached his destination, (M/N)'s room. He knocks to the door three times before calling his name, calmly.

"Prince (M/N)."

The prince asked what he want and Heine, simply said. "I want to talk to you"

Opening the door, (M/N) says: "Your already ..talking to me..".

"In private.." The chibi sensei said.

"I'm sorry but i'm not letting you in" He said, closing the door a little. "why?" "... Nothing.." He said, closing his eyes and completely closed the door.

On that moment, the maid was watching Heine's figure before leaving the spot where she hided.

She reported it to that person imediently.

"I see.. so Heine-sensei wants to talk to the little prince. Thank you for reporting it." The mysterious man said before smirking, excitedly. The maid bow to him and walks away.

//Day 1//

Heine was standing right in front of the cute and small little prince's room. "Prince (M/N)" He called him. "Not you again.." the prince said through his door before yawning, tiredly.

"Please..?" Heine begged. (M/N) hates it when someone is begging at him. "Stop Begging, it's irritating" He mumbled loudly While his left hand is on his face, covering his embarrasing face.

He was happy that the chibi sensei came back but he dont want to admit it. "Then what do you want me to do?" Heine asked him but (M/N) made a mistake that he will regret later.

"Go.Away"

"But--..." Heine was about to reason when suddenly, something ringed to his mind.

'He hates Tutor'

So, for today he will give up but he will try to convince him tomorrow or any other day.

"I understand.." Heine said before leaving. (M/N) on the other hand, was sulking on the corner of his bed. He doesnt want him to leave. He doesnt know what emotion should he be shown to others. He doesnt understand his feelings that much, due to his painful past, he locked himself to the darkness. Yet there's a door in front of him, A bright light trying to unlock those chains.

//Day 2//

The little prince sat up from his bed, stretching his arms for a small warm up. Birds chirping, Winds whispering, And the sun that shines warmly.

Heine knocks to the door, unintentional interrupting the peaceful moment of (M/N).

"*Sighs* please stop bothering me" (M/N) said, laying back to his comfortable & soft bed. "I will not stop, not untill you let me in".

"I thought you understand" "I do understand.". "Then leave me alone!". (M/N), was sulking and regreting again.

'This is difficult...' thought the small teacher.

//Day 3//

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

(M/N) sat from his bed and turn his head to his door, glaring it. (M/N)'s mind was full of thoughts about this chibi sensei, Heine, that makes him feel angry, shame and confuse at the same time.