Chapter 12: Something is wrong👑

//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//

Yesterday, I was so shocked when he told me that I didn't learned my lesson.. I guess I have to learn more.....

The scary face of Eins-nii-sama and that tutor suddenly flashed into my mind. I shake my head. "Please... Don't turn back the time..."

Suddenly there's a commotion happening outside. I look at the window and saw Eins-nii-sama with that guy. He gave me a closed smile. I frowned at him as a responed. He just chuckled. 'Who is he again?'. I heard a knocks comming from my door. "Prince (M/N)"

'..ah...'. It was my secret maid.

"Come in" I told her. She walk in and smiled at me. "Prince (M/N)".

"Yes?" I questioned. "Prince Eins is finally returned.. again." She told me even though, I told her multiple times that I don't care.. I don't know why.

"I know..". Before she left, I ask her a question. "Umm.. is that my brother's friend?".

She turned around to face me. "Who?" ."The one who was wearing a hat."

She looked surprise for a bit but return to her happy and cheerful self. "Oh, his name is Ernst Rosenberg(?)".

'Ernst'. I thanked her as she left me. "I didn't know Eins-nii-sama has a friend."

I lower my head. He's a type of a person who wouldn't befriends so easily. He's only focuse on his studies.

'What make him change?'

I was over thinking about something again. It was one of my hobby. My deep thoughts were interrupted by a knocks. 'Did Desseri forget something?'.

I went to the door and open it. When I opened it ,in my surprise, He was there. He was standing in front of me with a smirk formed on his lips.

I frown at him. "Good morning Prince (M/N)" He greeted me. "Yeah.. Morning.." I rudely said. His smirk widen even more. "Would you like to have a small tea party with me?" He suggested.

"Fine"

When I agreed, he petted my head. I smack his hand away from me.

'Sorry..'.

"Oh, you didn't like that?" He asked. "I.. Don't threat me like a kid."

"But you are a kid". He smiled brightly at me.

We go to the garden while he was guiding me.

When we finally get there, tea cups, cookies, sachertorte, and many more are all prepaired there in the white table. "Did you planned it all?" I bluntly said.

"Yes, did you like it?"

'I hate to admit it but...'. "Kinda."

"I'll take that as a yes".

He keeps smiling and it's Irritating me with no any reasons..?

We sat on the chairs as we poured the tea in our tea cups. I stared at him weirdly. He looks at me and his face was shocked. "Is there something on my face??" He ask. "No".

"Then why are you staring at me?" He smirked.

"What's your name" I demand. Even though I already know his name, I just want him to introduce himself to me to just change the topic.

"My name is Ernst Rosenberg" He introduced himself, taking off of his hat on his head as he bowed his head.

I nod my head. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?".