Chapter 14: Welcome back, Trauma👑

Sorry for the very VERY late update!! Please forgive me 😭 😭😭😭Hope you all enjoy it!!!

//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//

I was so surprise!

'There's so many people!\(Q_Q\)'.

I glance everywhere in the ball room, watching the visitors come in the room.

"431.. 572.. 620.. 763.. 854.. 96--"

"-Your highness."

I yelped. I turn around and saw Heine-sensei, wearing an elegant clothes.

"I-I-I'm not w-worrying or n-ne-n-nervous!! I'm f-f-f-fine!!" I stuttered. He looks at me with those usual stoic face. "Your face is so pale.. You don't have to worried that much, your Highness. Everything will be fine, just be yourself and don't let fear takes over your body". His words become my courage. "Y-Yeah! I-I will!".

I spot a familiar white hat in the crowds.

'He's... here.'

"Your highness? Is everything alright? You looked like you saw a ghost." I shook my head. "I'm fine! I'm just.. nervous to meet so many people." I lowered my sight.

"Don't worry, I'll be in your side."

"Thank you, Heine-sensei!".

Heine-sensei is my hero.. a royal person.

I wish I could be like him.

Many people came in the special party.

I was still nervous to the crowds of people who was enjoying the party.

"Hello, You must be Prince (M/N), Nice to meet you , Your Highness!" A noble woman greeted me, then bow to show some respect. I did the same and shyly greeted her back.

She smile softly and walk away.

"Prince (M/N)"

I flinched. "Like I said: You don't need to worry." Heine-sensei told me. I nodded. "You did your best while you are in the zoo".

"Because the people that time are few." I reasoned.

"I'll be over there. If you need me, just call me." Heine-sensei said. I nodded again. After he left, someone hug me from behind. "You look dazzling lil' bro!~". 'Ah ,It's Lichie.'

He asked me if I was enjoying. I lied and said; "I am."

He was about to say something but a group of girls, crowded us. I remove myself from there. Lichie tried to escape but he couldn't. "S-Sorry, (N/N)-chan! Lets talk later, okay? Okay!". I sweat dropped. '*sighs* This idiotic playboy brother of mine!💢'

I walk away and sighed. A gentle hands was placed in my shoulders. I didn't look who it was. "What is it, nii--" When I looked up, It wasn't my brother but him.

"Nice to see you again, Prince (M/N)." I glared at him. "Let go of me." I ordered. He didn't let me go, he tighten his hold. He near his face in my face. "Why don't we talk, privately? I want to know more about you." He whispered in my ears. He's planning something..

I hate this person.

He walk away as he pulled me with him. I heard one of my brother is calling my name so I didn't struggle and ignore him. I don't want them to worry.

We were in Eins-nii-sama's room. I'm glad he's already in the party. If he knew that we enter his room without his permission, he might not treat me like a little brother anymore! I don't want that to happen!

"You're Prince Eins' youngest brother, correct?" His smirk never fade in his lips.

"Yes." I stated coldly.

"You're more lovable than I thought." He came closer. "Don't come near me!!" I shouted. He stopped. His bangs shadowed his eyes.

This is dangerous! I'm sure his planning something! Is he going to spread false rumours about me?!

"What do you want! Why did you bring me here?!". I gave him my deadliest glare but he even smirk more. "My, how scary! You look like you become a different person. Those (E/C) eyes of yours are making me shiver.."

He suddenly pinned me in the wall. His right hand is pinning my arms in the wall while his other hand is in the side of my head.

"!?"

"W-What are doing?! Let me go!" I stuttered. My brave self was replace by my weak side. Ernst's eyes are dull, lifeless but calm. 'What is he planning?'.

My body is starting to tremble in fear. My eyes widen.

I... I know this feeling. This feeling.. is familiar. A feeling when I feel terrified or scared to humans..

His left hand grab my chin as he brought our face together. "!?"

He chuckled darkly. "That reaction of yours is truely amazing to watch. Yes, that's right. Be affraid to me because I will not let you join as the new candidate of rulling the throne!". His eyes are sharpen like a knife, stabbing my inner soul.

Cold beads of sweat are sliding down from my face. "I... I.."

"Huh?"

Tears are starting to form in my eyes. "I---" Suddenly the door open, revielling the owner of this room. I gulped. 'Eins-nii-sama.' Finally, the tears that I've been holding are comming out.

He glared at Ernst as deadly aura is surrounding his body. "Ern, What is the meaning of this? What are you trying to do with him?" He stated coldly as his expession shows anger. He looked at Ernst with those cold eyes.

"Answer me."