Chapter 13: The Party👑

//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//

~Dream~

I was standing in the middle of the room where there was so many people staring at me.

It was uncomfortable...

A light was only focuse on me. Its like I'm entertaining them.

I saw my brothers.

They were looking at me with those guilty and pitiful eyes. 'No.. don't look at me like that..'.

Heine-sensei walked towards at me. "Your a failure. You don't deserve to be the next king of Granzreich" he stated coldly like his dull eyes.

"I hate someone like you! Why would I have a brother like you?!" Leonhard-nii-sama shouted as he pointed at me.

"You have no natural talents, I'm so very very disappointed" Bruno-nii-sama said while Kai-nii-sama was glaring coldly at me.

"We hate you (M/N)!" Licht screamed.

~End Of The Dream~

I suddenly wake up. Eyes widen in fear. But I soon calmed down when I realize it was just a ...dream. I wish that it will not happen soon.

I heard a knocks comming through the door. "Yes?" I asked. "The King wants to talk to you, please come to his office after your lesson's end." It was Desseri. "I understand" I said

I did my usual routine and after that, Heine-sensei entered my room to start another lesson.

The lesson was normal but difficult. Still, my mind was wondering about That guy, Ernst.

He is mysterious and maybe.. creepy?

I wish he wasn't in the party.

Heine-sensei pulled me back to the reality as my gaze was not focusing on anything. "Are you okay, Prince (M/N)?" He ask. I nod my head. "Are you sure?".

"Yes, I'm sure. I was just kinda distracted to something."

"By what?"

"About the upcomming party and.. about that guy, Ernst" His eyes widen when I mentioned Ernst's name. Then, it goes back to normal. "Your highness, you should take a rest if you aren't feeling okay".

"I'm fine-- Are you joining the party too, sensei?"

He nodded his head. "Yes, the King invited me to attend as his son's royal tutor" he told me.

"You must be nervous, aren't you?"

I nod my head. "Maybe.. Maybe not.."

"Do you want to continue our lesson?"

"Y-Yes!"

"Then answer the----"

Hours, Minutes and Seconds are never stop. It was still continuing ongoing.

Even though his lessons are interesting, I didn't feel interested at all.

Something is really bothering me.

Before the lessons ended, Heine-sensei look at me with those worried eyes. Like there is someting that he wants to tell me. "Is there something wrong?".

"Your highness.."

"Yes?"

"You should be careful when you're with Ernst Rosenberg." He told me. I don't know why but there is something. It was a hint..

Ernst is dangerous. I need to be more careful.

I nod my head as I headed out of the room to go to my father's office.

When I got there, He was serious and it's making me nervous.

"Son.."

"Y-Yes?"

"Are you ready for the party later?" He asked me. I fake myself. "Yes"

"Is that so.."

"Father.. Is there something that you want to tell me?". He sighs. "I'm just affraid that you can't handle the greetings of our visitors". "I can try, father. I'm no longer the three years old you know before" I smiled at him but that smile was fake.

The truth is.. I'm scared to meet new people. I'm kinda truamatize from Ernst. He's scary..

"Father, You don't have to worry. I can do this"

He flashed me his best smile. "But i'm always worried. Worried that something might happen to you."

I smiled weakly. "I promise.. I will be careful..".

9:30 AM, the maids and butlers are busy prepairing for the party while we were busy, arranging ourselves. The party will start in 1:30 PM.

Desseri was the one who was assigned to arrange me. She put some powder in my face. She then arranged my hair into a (Insert Hair Style) because my hair is short/long.

I've never been in this kind of party.. I'm so nervous right now.

Everyone was happy except for me. I am still worry about that dream. I wish I wouldn't mess up or ruin this party..

Party..

Party of what?

Father didn't even told me what party will be. Maybe he forgot or maybe it's for Eins-nii-sama because he's back again. Anyway, there's still a lot of time. I don't want to waste my time thinking some difficult things that I do not need to know.

After Desseri finished fixing me for the party, I told her to get some rest but she politely refused me. "Today is a special day" she said. 'A special day..?'.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, I was just talking to my self" she reasoned. This is my first time that I saw her act like that. Usually, she would be honest but right now she's kinda different or is it just me..?

"I need to go to the Kitchen, there's so much work to do". After that, She left my room. I sighs.

I close my eyes. "Today is a special day.. I hope I will not ruin it." I told to my self.