Chapter 5:Plan..👑

I Hope you enjoy this! 😊

*//Someone's POV//*

Heine and his students, the princes, are in the main room. They are discussing about how they will make (M/N) get out in his room.

"--What should we do Master?" Bruno ask to his mast- i mean Teacher. Suddenly Licht have an idea. "All we need to do is to force (M/N) to go outside!~" he said to them earning him a smack on his head by his older brother, Bruno.

"I am not asking you.." Bruno said while Licht is rubbing the spot where Bruno hitted. "Prince Licht, if we force Prince (M/N) it will might become worst" Heine said to him with his usual straight face. He then face the princes. Bruno think for a while before looking to his brothers and his teacher.

"How about we should be kind to him and show him that it is fun outside of his room. If he get jealous, he will come out of his room but it will not be easy to do that.." Bruno said. "All we need to do... is do our best.. because he is our little brother" Kai said before they all nodded their heads in agree.

*//Plan #1(Heine): Lets Play//*

Heine go to where (M/N)'s room, he knocks to his door several times. "Prince (M/N)" Heine called his name. But no respond. He tried to call his name once more and he got a respond. "What do you want?" (M/N) said coldly through the door.

"Your highness, lets play outside" Heine said in his Kawaii chibi form. "Why would i play.... with a child like you?" (M/N) said straightly. Heine did his best to not be fooled by (M/N)'s emotions but he is pouting and couldnt controlled himself because he hates when someone is calling him a child.

"I am not a child! I am a grown up----" suddenly Licht cover Heine's mouth.

"Sensei!" Licht said panicly. (M/N) shivered when he heard the pervert voice. "Sensei! Go away! I dont want to play with you!" (M/N) said.

*//Plan #2(Leonhard): Sachertorte//*

Leonhard was standing infront of (M/N)'s door. He was holding his Favourite cake which is the Sachertorte on the plate. "(M/N), do you like c-cake?" He ask as he tilt his head to the other side. Suddenly (M/N) opened the door that startled Leonhard.

"Nice Leonhard!" Bruno whispered.

(M/N) look at him with a sparkle eyes. "What kind of cake?" He ask. "Erm.. Sachertorte my Favourite.." Leonhard mumbled before giving it to (M/N). "For me?" (M/N) ask him. Leonhard nodded. (M/N) gladly took it.

"Thank you! umm.. Leonhard-nii-sama!" (M/N) said while smilling. Leonhard suddenly flushtered. 'Ka-Ka-Kawaii!' (NOTE: This is like adoring something. K?)Leonhard thought. "A-Anything for you Dearest little brother!" Leonhard said proudly.

"D-Dearest little brother?" Licht said while trying to hold his laugh. "Do you need anything?" "N-Nothing.." "i see then see you later Leonhard-nii-sama" (M/N) said before closing the door.

Leonhard go to where the others. There, he saw Licht and Heine pouting while Bruno was face palming.

"I-Its okay Leonhard we will think another plan" Bruno said calmly. Leonhard, who didnt understand the situation, just nodded.

"Leonhard... You did great" Kai praised him while patting Leonhard head gently.

*//Plan #3(Bruno): Books//*

(I randomly made up a names to used it on the title of the books.If there are a story that are same- its a coincident)

Bruno was standing infront of (M/N)'s door. "(M/N).. " He called him. "Yes?" (M/N) ask. "Lets read a book together" Bruno said happily. "What kind of book?" (M/N) ask. "The Magical Forest!" Bruno said excitedly. "Sorry Bruno-nii-sama i already read that" (M/N) said quickly. Bruno was disappointed but he didnt give up.