Chapter 2:The Myserious Prince👑

//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//

After he introduced himself, my eyes widen for a second before going back to normal.

'Granzreich..? The 6th prince? Viktor never told me about this son of him.. Why didn't he told me?.'

"Umm" he spoke very shyly. "yes?" I ask, looking at him. "How ..is my older brothers doing and my little sister?" He asked me with worried. "They are doing fine.." I said. "May i ask a question?" I asked him. "I... umm.. o-okay..?" He said, nodding his head. "Why didn't i see you then?" I finally ask what's in my thoughts.

"... I ..just didn't want to go outside ..of my room" He said, lowering his head. 'I must not force him more.. I'll ask that person after this...'

".. I see. Please excuse me." I bow down and go straight to the door. "w-wait!" He said nervously. I faced him. He was perfectly looking at my eyes. If i look away, there will be a chain that will make me look at him again..

"Please don't tell them that you talked to me and saw me.." He begged--- no it's more like a command. "I understand" I said to him as i averted my eyes from him before reaching my hand to the door knob. But suddenly someone opened it.

"Prince (M/N) i brought what you want.." A girl with a Long black hair said, she was holding a tray with a mini (Insert your Favourite Flavor) Cake. She then glance at me for a bit before going to the table to put down the tray. I bowed once again before leaving his room. Many questions that i wanted to ask him but i must keep it for myself.

'What is he doing there? Why is he.. hiding?' Many thoughts are in my mind. I wanted to ask more but it is none of my bussines... I don't have a rights to do that...

I decided to go to the king's office to talk about something that was bothering me and it's about that prince..  I knock the door 3 times. Suddenly his assisstant opened it. "Heine-sensei, is there something you need?"

"I want to talk to the king please". He nodded his head as he closed the door, after a few seconds he fully opened the door. I enter the room, then his assisstant go outside and closed the door.

"What do you want to talk about, Heine?" My attention was now on him. "(M/N) von Granzreich" i said his other son's name. I look at his expression. He was shocked and looking at me with a How-Did-You-Know look. "Why didn't you told me about him?" I said, slightly frowing. "That's......" He said before staying quiet. "You were blessesed 6 sons not 5" I said as i came closer to him. "Did you even counted him?" I ask him before looking down on the floor. "We made a little.. promise. He wanted to be Private so i ..granted his wish." He sadly said. I looked at him.

"What reason?"

"Its because of his previews Tutor."

//(M/N)'s flashback and Author's POV//(When (M/N) was 3 years old).

The little prince and his tutor are in his room, studying as usual.

His desk are closer to the window, he can see his brothers, Leonhard, Kai, & Bruno, playing on the tree.

"Prince (M/N)!" Shouted his tutor behind him before hitting his desk using his teacher's pointer.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Cried the poor little prince.

He was just a 3 years old kid that time.

"I already knew this lesson! Why do i have to start over again!? *sniff*" Cried the little prince as he tried to hold his tears but his tears didn't stop due to the extreme sadness that he was feeling and holding a long time ago and now.

"Your intelligent are not enough yet!"

"Why!? I ALWAST WORKING HARD!" The little prince cried, earning him a harshful, painful slap. His big eyes widen in fear and confuse.

His tutor 'Tched' before glaring the little one on the ground.

"Why do i have to teach you!? You are useless! Don't think that you are smarter than me!"

"I-I didn't said that!!"

"You are just like Prince Leonhard! Whinning on just a little questions that are easy!"

"Leonhard-nii-sama is smart! Don't involve him here!"

Suddenly his tutor hits his left arm. It was painful.

"Now go to your chair and study you useless Brat..!" Said his tutor, frowning at the prince. Suddenly the doors opened. "(M/N), father wants to----- !?".  It was his oldest brother, Eins. He rush to his youngest brother. "(M/N)!?". He gritted his teeth in anger. "You.." Eins said while glaring at the commoner who hurted his youngest brother. "How dare you...! I will make you regret this!" He said to the commoner. The tutor trembled in fear. He then run fastly to the door. But Eins stop him and order him to resign.

//Heine Wittgenstein's POV//

My eyes widden. Him and Leonhard are at the same situation. They were tortured by those people.

"... Please.. tell this to Father.. Please, do not bother me again.." Viktor continued.

"That's what he said.." Viktor added, before standing up and looking at the window. "He was traumatized................".

"Ah! I know!" Viktor said before facing me happily making me startled a bit.

"Eh?"

"Heine! Please teach my youngest son too!" He said, walking towards me. "But he was---" "--My other sons trusted you. I think (M/N) might trust you too" He said, smilling happily before grabbing both of my hands.

"But it is not easy for me" "Since when did Heine thinks negative?" He said, teasing me. Frowning, i say: ".. I ll do my best"

"Thats more like it! Im counting on you, Heine."

//(M/N) von Granzreich's POV//

I'm still inside of my room with my secret maid, standing infront of me while reading a story book for me. She suddenly stop.

"Prince (M/N), Are you alright?" She ask full of concern... but i felt something strange. So i only nod my head. "thank you and You may take your leave now" i said to her, ordering her to leave me for a while. She bowed down before leaving the room.

//Author's POV ;) //

She was standing in the darkness with someone. "Prince (M/N)... The royal tutor saw him" she told to the man who is smirking at her. ".. hhmm.. that will be a problem.." The unknown man said. "What should we do?" She ask. "Lets just watch his move then.." the man said before turning around and walk away.

'This will be interesting'