I Bow To No One, Alpha 1 (Edited)

Chapter one

I let out a frustrated sigh and listened to the buzzing of the tattoo machine. Why was it taking so long?

"Are you almost done?"

He was tattooing the design of a willow tree with a big moon and stars hanging from its branches just above my shoulder blade. He wiped off the access ink and put down the tattoo machine.

"It's done"

I smiled and walked over to the mirror and admired the art piece, while he told me how to keep the tattoo uninfected and clean. I shrugged, not really caring and threw the cash on the counter. I mumbled a thanks as I left the tattoo parlour.

Outside it was cold and I zipped up my leather jacket. I walk on the snow covered pavement towards the car. A group of giggling girls walked up the pavement. They all had bleached blonde hair and lots of make up on. I hated girls like them. They annoyed the shit out of me. When they reached me, they looked at me and I hissed, "Can I fucking help you?".

They quickly scurried off and I got into the black jeep.

I switched on the car and drove the long way back "home". My family just moved here, we were forced to leave our land thanks to a bigger ruthless rival pack. I slammed my foot down on the gas in anger. We should have stayed to fight! I lost the land I knew since my birth. A land that was apart of my soul. But my father, being the Alpha, knew our pack won't win. So we ran. With our fucking tails between our legs.

After an hour, I finally recognised the trees along the road and knew that I would be arriving soon. We arrived here this morning, not that I know where "here" is, but as soon as we did, I ran off into the forest. At the edge, I found a black jeep and I kinda maybe stole it. The same black jeep I'm driving in now. I found the tattoo parlour and decided to get a tattoo. Who gives a shit.

I parked the jeep in front of our "house" and looked at the light flooding out of the windows. The house was not very big, but big enough for my parents, brother and I. It was a rather plain looking white house and it even had a small porch. I sighed and walked up the porch, purposely stomping my feet. Before I reached the door, it opened and I was met with an angry looking mom.

Her dark curls hung over her shoulders and her golden eyes was smoldering mad, "Where the Hell have you been? Do you know how long we waited for you?" I sighed getting annoyed and brushed past her into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

"Can you come in here?" I heard my mother call from the living room. I sighed, I'm probably going to get another speech.

I entered the living room and was met by five people. I frowned. I looked over to my parents, who sat on the lounge, my mother holding my father's arm. He had blonde hair and black eyes. I saw my brother behind the couch and he was clenching his jaw. His blonde head was casted down, his brown amber eyes closed.

I slumped down into the nearest armchair. My back against one armrest and my legs over the other. I looked at the other two men, the one man was turned towards us and looked at me. His brown hair falling over his blue eyes. The last man had his back turned towards us, staring at the fire. I shrugged already bored with the whole unknown situation and took a sip of my water.

Suddenly a deep voice boomed, "Now that we are all here, I, Alpha Lennox, want to welcome you to my pack, the Full Moon pack."

With that the man turned around and I nearly choked on my water, mate! My wolf screamed at me but I ignored her. Looking at the god like man in front of me, he had curly black hair and bright golden eyes, strong cheekbones and a 3 day stubble making him look incredibly sexy, his full pink lips haunting me.

I turned my head away. "Now that your pack will be staying on my land, Alpha Stone, I just need to lay down a few rules". I snorted. God, I hated rules.

I let my mind drift when suddenly I heard, "Someone stole my black jeep today" Alpha Lennox looked straight at me. I shrugged and pulled his car keys out of my jacket pocket, letting it hang from my fingers, "At least I had some fun" I mumbled.

I saw my parents' heads snap in my direction. They obviously didn't like me disrespecting the Alpha, I saw my brother's lips twitch into a small smile. I got up from my seat and straighten my back. Alpha Lennox stepped forward and grabbed the keys, "Well goodnight" and left the room. I sighed and made my way out of the room and upstairs before my parents could lecture me.

My wolf howled in my head to go back to our mate and apologize, to let him love us. I mentally snorted at her romantic nature.

The last thing I needed was an overbearing mate, trying to control me.

Well at least I did have fun. I smiled to myself as I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep instantly.