Chapter 13

It has been a week since my heat and Alex has finally marked me. I stood up from the bed and walked over towards the mirror and touched my fingers against the mark. It was beautiful, it had a half moon with a howling wolf head in the middle and one tiny star, under the moon was Alex's name. I turned and walked around my room, today is the day that I'm moving in with Alex and getting introduced to the pack as the Luna. I was nervous, but I knew that Alex would be there for me. I groaned softly and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day, after my shower I tied my black curls into a messy bun and threw on some short shorts and a random band t shirt. I went back to my room and started packing.

Morning my Love, do you need any help packing? I twirled the little golden wolf around my neck in my fingers, smiling, Rianni, please don''t think such things when I'm not there. I heard the soft growl from Alex in my head and I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my lips, Yeah, sure come on over. I laughed as I cut off the mind link and continued packing. A few moments later I heard a car park outside and I knew Alex was here, I got up from the floor and lifted a few boxes up and put them all together in a heap. Soon my door opened to reveal a very sexy looking Alex standing there with a grin on his face.

He entered the room and rushed towards me and pressed me against the wall, smashing his lips to mine, "What did I tell you about that dirty mind of yours?" I mearly laughed until I felt his rock hard member press into me, I pulled his head down and kissed him with all the passion I could muster. Alex pushed me away while groaning, "We need to stop or I'll take you now, with your parents downstairs" I laughed and sunk back toward the floor, putting objects into a box. "You know you look sexy down there on your knees". My head snapped up to meet Alex's eyes. I growled and got up slowly, letting him know that he is treading on dangerous grounds. I stalked over towards him like he was my pray and shoved my finger into his chest. "I bow to fucking no one", I hissed through clenched teeth. I picked up a box and walked out of the room, swaying my hips.

Soon all the boxes where in the car and I was ready too leave my family and all the nightmares behind me. l waved goodbye to my mom and kissed my dad's cheek. He held me tight and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Rio" I smiled at the nickname and hugged him back, "and l you". l quickly climbed into Alex's black jeep and turned towards him, while putting my hand on his leg , "I'm ready to go" , he smiled and kissed my cheek and we took off.

When we arrived at his house, that was about half a mile from the pack house, we were greeted by pack members who helped us unpack the boxes. It was two in the afternoon when we finally finished. Alex kissed my cheek, "I have to make a few arrangements for tonight love, I'll see you soon". After that he left and I was left looking at the room. Our room was big, with dark wood floors and walls. The big heavy velvet red curtains was drawn back from two big windows, letting sunlight flood the room. There was a darkwood king sized bed with cream bedding and matching bed cabinets. On one side of the room was a door that let to a walk in closet and the other side there was a door that let to a big bathroom. In front of the bed was a big deep red carpet and I wiggled my bare feet on the soft material.

I left the room and went downstairs towards the kitchen. It was a big kitchen with large stainless steel appliances, giving the kitchen a very clean feel. There were large windows that let in sunlight and a glass door that led outside. I walked towards the door and was greeted with the sight of the forest trees and a small grassy plain. I turned back towards the fridge and poured myself a glass of milk. There was a soft knock at the door and I went to open it.

A small girl with long white pigtails and big green eyes greeted me. In her hands she held a blue box. "The Alpha sent me to give you this, Luna", she said in a soft voice and shyly let her green eyes rome the ground. "Thanks", I took the box from her and she smiled and ran off. I closed the door and took the box and my glass of milk up to my room. I laid the box on the bed and openeed it. In the box was a golden dress. It was corseted at the top and flowed down into layers. It was short and ended just above the knee. It was a dark golden colour at the top and grew lighter downwards, ending in a soft golden colour atbthe bottom. I sighed and threw the dress on the bed, turning my attention back towards the box. Small balck heels laid in the box along with a letter: Be ready at five my love.

I took a shower and pulled a towel around me. I dried my hair and curled the dark strands. I put on some mascara and eyeliner, which made my green eyes stand out more. I pulled on the dress and heels. I sat down on the bed and looked at the heels. I smiled as a idea hit me. I kicked off the shoes and walked towards the closet and pulled on some black combat boots. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I smiled. Perfect.

There was a knock downstaris and I hurried to open the door. Infront of me stood Alex , looking handsome in a dark suit with a golden tie, the same colour as his eyes. I pulled him into a hug and nibbled his ear, "You look sexy", he growled lowly but I still heard him. He pulled back and looked at me, "You look gorgeous even with the combat boots." I laughed, "I'm not that easy to tame mr Alpha" Alex grinned, "Oh, I know".

Alex walked me towards the pack house. I frowned when we walked towards the back of the house. Revealing a big clearing and a sea of faces. We walked towards the front of the pack and Alex got ontop of a small stone podium, "Thank you for getting together in such short notice. I am sure you all heard that I have met my mate. Tonight is the night that our pack will be completed and grow stronger by introducing the Luna". The whole pack cheered and Alex nodded for me to get up next to him. I shallowed and clenched my stomach, feeling nervous. Slowly I stepped up and the pack grew quite. "This is Rianni Stone, daughter of Alpha Ben Stone." The pack cheered again and Alex turned towards me, "I, Alpha Alex Lennox accept you, Rianni Stone as my mate and the Luna of my pack." Alex made a cut in his hand and handed me the knife, "I, Rianni Stone accept you, Alpha Alex Lennox as my mate and Alpha of my pack". I slid the knife across my palm and took Alex's hand. As our blood mixed, I felt the power of being a Luna and Alpha run through my veins. I felt the millions of mindlink connections of the pack being made in my mind. And I felt a wave of new emotions, that weren't mine, but Alex's.