I Bow To No One, Alpha 4 (Edited)

Chapter four

The next morning I felt frustrated and more annoyed than usual. When I climb into my brothers car, an idea popped into my head. I turned towards him and smiled sweetly. "Can I borrow the car?" 

I almost laughed at his expression, "Why?" 

Always so suspecious of me.

I turned away and sighed before softly continuing, "Because I'm going out of my fucking mind. I can't take school. And mom and dad is always getting on my ASS. I just need a break." I turned toward him with a genuine sad expression.

I may think my brother is an idiot but deep down, I loved him. He was the only person I trusted. My brother took a hold of my hand and squeezed gently, "Sure thing Lil Sis, will you just pick me up after school then?" I smiled, God I loved this kid but I will NEVER admit it to him.

He stopped at school and I jumped out running over to his door. He climbed out and handed me the keys, "Remember four o'clock" I nodded my head and climbed in and started the car, Nick turned around and spoke through the open windows, "Be safe Lil Sis" I smiled at him, he could be such a sweet moron. I wave while taking off with a slight spin of the tyres. I put on some music and floored it all the way to the  next town.

I stopped the car in front of a small coffee shop. It was red with white and red tables outside. I walked in through the big glass doors and slid into a spot in front of the windows. I looked at the cosy nature of the shop and pulled my right leg up under me. In one corner there was a couple with a little boy.

The little boy was screaming and hitting his mother, while she struggled to keep him under control. I snorted before shoving in my earphones and looking out the window. My intense dislike for children just increased.

Just as I stood up to pay the bill, a familiar figure walked through the door. His salty sea smell will be forever etched into my mind. My heart strated beating faster and I tired to control my breathing. I sank back into my chair and followed his long lanky figure as he made his way towards the cashier. My fist clenched unconsciously and I grid my teeth.

I watched the asshole flirt with the pretty blonde before he flicked his shoulder length white hair over his shoulder. He was a attractive man. Strong cheek bones and steel blue eyes. He waited patiently for his coffee and walked towards the door. At the door he froze and turned his head towards me, shock etched on his face. My eyes locked with his as I uttered softly, "Kane".