I Bow To No One, Alpha 12 (Edited)

I was so pissed when I arrived home. I quickly threw on some cotton short shorts and a random t shirt and plugged in some music. How dare he treat me as if I was a thing and not a person? How dare he try to control me regardless of my own emotions, actions and desires! Being honest, I'd love to live with him, I knew that I would be safe, but his possessiveness was too much for me to handle. In another life, I would have found his possessiveness sexy, maybe even a huge turn on. But this isn't another life, this is reality. If I wasn't kidnapped, I'd have been very different from who I am now. But I was kidnapped and I am different. I want freedom, I want to be carefree,but my life was anything but carefree, thanks to Kane.

I stomped towards my window and realized that it was getting dark quickly. I felt my body temprature rise and I had a constant uncomfortable feeling, like my skin was stretched over the bone, like there was a constant fire burning deeply in my bones, under my skin, crawling and clawing to get out. To be released. Leaving me in pain but I ignored the uneasy feeling.

I crawled into bed, not bothering with the covers, I was too hot. The fire ragging in my body, burning all and everything in it's way mercilessly. I tossed and turned unable to get comfortable in bed, what the hell is wrong with me? I just closed my eyes when I heard a knock against my window. I got up and stalked my way over, getting pissed and aroused when I saw the golden eyes of Alex through my window, "What the hell do you want?" I asked as I threw open the window.

Alex climbed in a took a deep whiff, "Oh Shit", I cocked my head to the side, "What? What's wrong?". 

Alex looked at me but before he could answer, I felt like I was being taken over by some unknown being, like I had no control of my body. I moved towards Alex with my head slightly down, looking at him through my eyelashes, I felt like a predator stalking it's prey. 

When I reached him, I pressed my body tightly against him, still feeling the uncomfortable feeling in my skin, I pressed closer to him, trying to rid any distance between us. I moaned the instant my body touched his, the fire wasn't burning as much anymore and my skin was hyper senstive. The tingles that ran down my body, instantly wet my core and had me throbbing. I stiffled another moan as the sensation pushed me to the edge of orgasmic bliss. 

I slipped my hands up underneath his tshirt and raked my fingers over the pronounced mucsles in his back, I heard Alex let out a moan and I dug in my nails, dragging them down his back, drawing blood. Slowly and teasingly my hands made their way to the front and pulled his tshirt over his head. 

"Rianni", his voice came out husky, "you are in heat". 

I only mummbled in response, I could give a shit about that now, all I wanted to do was tie Alex to the bed and go all Fifty Shades Of Grey on his ass. My wolf moaned in response, she loved that idea and so did I.

My hands ran down his hot skin, tracing all the muscles and occassionally I digged my fingers into his skin. One can't have all pleasure and no pain. I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled his head backwards, exposing his neck. Slowly, I dragged my tongue over his neck, tasting him. Oh God, he tasted so damn good. I felt my core throb again and I moaned loudly, my breathing picking up as I felt the pleasure build up in my body pushing me once again to the edge.

He let out a low growl and I pulled his head towards me, successfully letting our lips meet. I explored his mouth and moaned when I felt his big hands move down my body and picking me up. He was finally responding to me and I loved every second of it. I fold my legs around his hips and bit down on his bottom lip hard, "Not here", that was the last thing I heard. Next thing I knew we were down the window and running towards the pack house.

A few minutes later of me torturing Alex, which I quite liked by the way, we stepped into his room and he locked his door then threw me on his bed. He walked over to me and I sit up and pulled off my shirt, leaving my breast exposed, never having put on a bra to sleep in. I saw Alex's eyes turn black at the sight of them and I smiled, getting up on my knees and looked him straight in his black eyes.

My hands slid up my body and I smiled when I saw Alex's dark eyes follow them. My hands ran over my hard nipples and I moaned, taking my breast in my hand. Slowly, I started rubbing my breast, my sensitive skin being rubbed against made me growl in pleasure and I threw my head back in pleasure, while still rubbing my breast.

Alex growled and ran his hands up my body, taking my hands off of my breast, and took their place. "Mine", he fondled my breast with his hands, making me moan loudly in pleasure. My heart beating loudly in my chest. I leaned back, arching my back so that I exposed more of my breast to him. Offering them to the greek god. 

He wasted no time in taking my hard, swollen nipple into his mouth. I screamed in pleasure and let out a throaty moan. "Mine", he grunted again while sinking his canines into the soft tissue above my nipples.

His hands roamed mercilessly over my hot and burning skin, his mouth working wonders with my nipples and I tried not to moan at the pooling sensation between my legs. He pulled me up against his body, my sensitive nipples rubbing against his hard chest, making us both groan. He trailed soft kisses up my neck, finding my soft spot under my ear. His other hand trailing down my stomach and rubbing the skin above my pants' waistband. 

He was teasing me and the anticipation of him touching me on my most sensitive area was killing me. I moaned and thrust my hips up to let him know to continue. He slipped his hand effortly into my panties and moved his fingers between my folds. 

"You are so wet" he moaned in my ear and again I was shoved to the edge of bliss.

I let out a moan and dragged my nails down his naked chest, earning a low throatly growl form him. His fingers rubbing at my entrance earned a low moan from me and I was momentarily distracted by the feel of his fingers at my core. My hands ran down his back and I pulled greedily at his pants. Alex lifted me up and pulled of his pants. Afterwards he pulled down my pants quickly and threw me on the bed, slowly crawling over me like a predator.

I took his big hands and placed them on my body, wanting nothing more than for him to touch me. His hands roamed my body freely and on instinct I took his cock into my mouth. It was huge, slightly grazing the senstive skin with my teeth, earning me a growl from him. I looked up at him teasingly. His head was thrown back and his eyes shut.

I started rolling the tip of my toungue around his tip until I tasted the clear liquid on my tongue, I shoved his cock deeper into my mouth and started sucking him. Alex moaned loudly and moved his hips, guiding his cock in and out of my mouth. I grazzed my teeth over his tip, before releasing him. 

I rubbed my body against his and whispered in his ear, "Take me Alex, make me yours."

He groaled loudly before he shoved me down and hovered above me, his cock rubbing against me. I moaned loudly and urged him forward by opening my legs more and placing my hands on his glorious ass. 

Without any hesitation, Alex thrust himself into me and stilled. I moaned loudly at him entering. My walls hugging him tightly and I felt whole. Safe. I felt at home. Slowly Alex thrusts forward, earning a moan from me again. I dug my nails into his ass, urging him to move faster, harder. 

Alex started thrusting into me harder and faster. We moved to the rhythm of our bodies and moaned loudly in pleasure. I thrust myself up as I felt myself tredding dangerously close to the edge. Alex started moving faster and I let out a loud moan as my walls started massaging him. My body convulsing in bliss as my walls milked Alex until he too, cried out in bliss.

 After our first orgasm, I took charge and flipped us over. Slowly, I started riding him and moved faster when I felt myself nearing a orgasm. After that, we tried every position possible and I couldn't help but feel like the hunger inside me was far from over.