I Bow To No One, Alpha 5 (Edited)

Chapter five

I floored the car home. I am so pissed. I should have killed that asshole right there. But then all the human will know our secret. Fuck the humans. I slammed the steering wheel with my fist. Get your fucking ass home, NOW! I minglinked Nick, before he could answer I cut off the link.

I spun around the corner and slammed on the brakes as soon as I saw the house. I slammed the door shut, I'm surprised it didn't fall off. I ran to the house, trying to keep my wolf under control. I sniffed the air for my parents. I ran up the stairs to my father's study, where my parent's scent was. I barged in about to start rambling when I saw my mom bend over the desk and my dad fucking her mercilessly.

Oh my fucking god, I can never unsee that.

"Good Lord! Can this fucking day get any worse?!" I screamed throwing my arms in the air. My parents immediately stopped, becoming aware of my presence through their sexual haze. I ran downstairs and started throwing the chairs around.

After seeing him and now my parents having sex. Good lord, it's not a sight any kid wants to see. After this I'll have to bleach my innocent eyes then gouche them out with a fork and feed them to the cat. My mom and dad entered the room, flushed but dressed. "What's wrong?!" I walked up to my dad and jabbed my finger into his chest, "He's back".

The sharp in take of their breath told me all I needed to know. I stormed out of the house ran towards the woods. I ran so fast in human form that I didn't feel the branches ripping through my skin. I saw the faint outline of the massive pack house through the woods and I ran faster.

It was a beautiful five story wood house covered in plants that crawled up the wall. It fit in with the surroundings. I could see pack training outside, but I ran towards the house anyway. The first floor mainly consisted of a big ass kitchen and a big living room.

I ran up the stairs until I got to the third floor. The fourth and fifth floor mainly consist of rooms. Most of the pack members had their own houses in the forest not far from the pack house. I didn't bother knocking before entering the office. Alex's golden eyes snapped up from the papers in front of him and met mine.

He stood up, "What's wrong?" before he could continue I pressed him up against his fall. I am a severely pissed off Warrior Alpha Female.

I could feel the power pulse in my veins,  "What the Fuck is he doing here?" I asked through clenched teeth. 

Alex looked pissed. "Let me go, you will not disrespect your Alpha".

I could feel the command but I was to pissed, "You are not my Alpha. Now answer the damn question!"

I knew Alex was pissed, his golden eyes turned black, before he could do anything my brother barged in, "Sis, come on, let him go."

I snapped my head in his direction and I knew my eyes were red with fury, "Back off" I hissed at the idiot and growled threatingly when Nick proceeded to come closer, "Sis, Alpha Lennox doesn't know anything. Let him go."

With a vicious growl I felt my fingers relax around Alex's neck but I felt my wolf. I backed away before my skin ripped and the black fur sprouted. I jumped through the window and ran towards the waterfall. At the edge I jumped and shifted midair.

Please comment and vote for my story XD