I Bow To No One, Alpha 3 (Edited)

Chapter three

I was in my brother's car on our way to school. Nick convinced me to come to school and I was already regretting that fact that I listened to him. I sighed loudly as Nick kept telling me about some chick he wanted to bang. Why am I stuck with this annoying idiot of a brother?

I turned towards him, "Will you just shut up?" he laughed, "Hay don't get mad because your not getting any"

I raised my eyebrow, "Excuse me for not wanting to be a slut".

We arrived at school and immediately Nick was surrounded by a group of girls flirting with him, I turned up my face in disgust and put in my earphones. I walked around school, looking for the office. In the office, an old lady with a pink polka dot dress handed me my schedule and locker number.

After the bell rang, I made my way to homeroom and found that Nick and I had the same home room. Disgusted by the girls around him, I walk to the back of class and listen to music.

When the bell rang for lunch, I made my way to the lunch room. God, this day was so boring. In front of me, I saw a small group of girls. One girl was the leader of the group as the others hung onto her lips as she talked. She spotted me and smiled, turning towards her group and whispering, "Watch this".

This should be good.

She walked over to me. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes. She had tanned skin and big breast. Her small tank top showing way to much and her shorts way to short. "Hey, you must be new here. I just wanted to say that the losers sit over there" she pointed to a table at the far corner.

I raised my eyebrow and smiled at her, "Hay, I just wanted to say you look like a whore". I saw her face turn red in anger, I walked past her, bumping my shoulder into hers.

I walked over to an empty table and sat down listening to music. When I looked up, after a while, I saw Nick standing beside me. He sat down and smiled, "I heard what you told Amber"

I tilted my head, "Who the Fuck is Amber?" I asked. 

"The hotty with the short shorts". I snorted "Oh, her." 

He stood up and laughed, "Well, I just wanted to say that that was so funny" I smiled, "I'm glad I amuse you".

After lunch I was extremely bored and walked out of the building. Dumping my bag at the edge off the forest, I got undressed and tied my clothes to my leg. Then took off towards the waterfall, my new favourite place. My wolf was happy to be let out and I let her take control as I ran, she was pushing my body to go faster and I loved it.

In my old pack I was a Warrior. When I arrived at the waterfall, I felt the familiar ache in my bones, the adrenaline pumping through my veins. I wanted to fight. I NEEDED to fight.

Hay Nicky, are you busy?  I mindlinked my brother. 

O Lord, what do you want?  I laughed, I was just wondering if your up for a fight?

I heard him chuckle, Sure thing Sis. I'll be right there.

I smiled and cut off the link and quickly changed back into human form. I put my clothes back on and sat crossed legged on the snow, waiting for Nick to arrive. After a while I heard the soft thud of paws on the snow and soon Nick's big Brown wolf broke through the trees. 

I smiled and got up, "Ready to get your ass kicked?" he laughed wolfishly and it sounded weird. He changed quickly and got dressed.

"In your dreams Little Sister" he smiled his lopsided smile at me.

 I snorted, "Only by a few months".

 He laughed and lunged at me. I expected this and stepped out of the way quickly. He turned around and quickly brought his fist down on my shoulder. I winced at the force of the hit and smiled, "Damn Nick, nice hit" he chuckled, "With a sister like you, I have to be able to defend myself" 

I snorted and brought my leg up and kicked him in his leg, making it buckle and fall to his knees.

I quickly jumped over Nick's kneeled form and lock his head in my arms in a deadly grip, I whispered in his ear, "Damn straight Big Brother". I smiled when I felt his submission. I let his head go and walk in front of him to face him, "I'm going home. Thanks for the fight".

Nick was older, but he was a Tracker and thus not as strong as Warrior wolves, but he was still a damn good fighter. He relied on his sense to get him what he wanted and that's what made him an excellent tracker wolf.

I ran in human form back to the school to gab my bag and popped in my music. Then took off into the forest, running all the way home.