I Bow To No One, Alpha 10 (Edited)

I woke up in irritation because I was being shoved. NEVER shove a sleeping Rianni. I growled at who ever shoved me and lazily opened one eye. Staring down at me was the messy blonde mop of Nick and his bright brown eyes.  I groaned and shoved my hand in his face before turning around going back to sleep. That was when I felt someone tip my bed and I landed with a hard thud on the ground. I jumped up, furious, "What the Fuck Nick?!". 

I looked over to his slumping figure, he slapped his knee before he looked up at me, struggling for breath and his face red, "Oh boy, that was a classic!"

I glared at him before I walked over and kicked his knee. He fell to the floor holding his knee close, "What the hell Rianni?". 

I gave him a lopsided smile, "That's for waking me up". My wolf growled in satisfaction. Oh did I mention that she hated being waken up early in the morning? I held out my hand for Nick to help him up, he took it. Hay, I'm not cold hearted. 

Nick pulled me into a hug, whispering in my ear, "Happy Birthday little sis". I smiled and Nick held out a little box at me.

I opened it to find a small golden ring staring me in the face. It had a small green emerald nestled in the intricate designs holding the stone in place. I looked at Nick in confusion, he slipped the ring on my right hand's middle finger, "I want you to wear this, to remember me always. That I will always protect you and love you no matter what."

I stared at him, "What is this really about, Nick?" he looked at me shocked that I wasn't as stupid as he thought.

He sighed, "I'm moving in with my mate, Ally. But I don't want to leave you!"

I hugged him, "Go you stupid idiot. She is your soul mate. You love her. Go. I'll be fine". 

I kissed his cheek, "You worry to much".

Before he could answer I shoved him towards my door, "Now get the Fuck out, I need to get ready."

I shoved the door close in his face and heard his laughter. I showered and got dressed in long sleeve black and grey stripe top and some black skinnies. I didn't even bother with my hair. When I got downstairs I was met with a small woman in the kitchen. When she saw me, she grabbed me into a hug, "Happy birthday! I'm Ally. It's so nice to finally meet you!". She released me and I watched how the morning sun made her blonde hair shine golden. Her blue eyes shining excitedly.

"Well, nice to meet you too I guess" I awkwardly scratched my neck.

She smiled and turned around, "I hope you don't mind but I baked you a cake. I love cooking and Nick kind of told me that you weren't close with your parents, so I figured they won't bake you a cake so I took it upon myself."  

I watched as she rambled on nervously. It was almost funny but annoying. Just to shut her up, I added a quick, "It's okay".

She stopped and Nick came in and took her into his arms lovingly. I watched as he kissed her forehead and I couldn't help but feel like I was intruding. I turned around silently and left the kitchen.

My mom appeared and as she passed by towards the kitchen and mumbled a quick happy birthday. If I wasn't a wolf, I would have never heard it. I ignored her distant attitude and went outside. My dad was busy fixing the car, when he saw me, he stopped what ever the hell he was doing. He came over and put a hand awkwardly on my shoulder. I flinched a little at his touch. The only man that could touch me was Nick. And maybe Alex. 

My dad moved his hand back to his side, "Well I just wanted to say happy birthday Rianni." 

"Thanks dad".

He nodded his head and turned to continue working on the car, "Hay dad, I think I'm going to go train in the forest". He just mumbled and I walked away quickly.

I kept looking over my shoulder, feeling very uncomfortable. Something isn't right Rianni, my wolf informed me. I knew I could trust her. I could feel it in the way the hairs on my arms rose to attention. It was kind of like the feeling you get when you go ghost hunting. You know they are there but you can't see them. 

I arrived at the clearing and started to stretch my muscles. I wanted to train so badly. The stress of seeing Kane everywhere I go is getting on my nerves. When I got up from my bowed position, I saw the silver reflection in the trees. My blood instantly froze. Fuck, I scolded myself, stop being scared, Rianni.

"Kane, you asshole. If you want me, you'll have to fight me!" I said loudly into the clearing. 

Pleased that my voice didn't betray the fear inside. My wolf was howling in fear, Come on, don't be afraid, I need you. We can't let him take us again. We need to kick his sorry ass. I was pleased when she agreed. 

"Well well, aren't we brave. You weren't so brave the last time we were together".

His long muscular figure stepped out of the forest. His silver shoulder length hair was braided back and it only seemed to make his cold blue eyes seem even more cruel.

I pushed out my chin stubbornly, "I'm not as weak as I once was". I pushed the fear down and let hatred come forth. He ruined my life, I will make him pay.

He chuckled, "Do you seriously think you can beat me?" 

I took a step closer, "I can kick your sorry ass from here all the way to fuck you". 

I stated in a low threatening tone, Kane lowered his head and growled, "Don't threaten me little girl".

"Fuck you" I hissed and jumped at him, I tackled him to the ground. 

The shock quickly left Kane as he rolled us over, shoving me into the ground. I bucked to get him off. He jumped off and stepped back. I jumped up and crouched low, ready to attack. I bared my teeth at him showing my canines threatingly. Before he could move, I jumped on him and bit into his arm, he threw me off and I landed on the ground with a thud. My breath leaving my mouth in a huff.

"You bitch!".

As soon as these words left his mouth he shifted, his enormous silver wolf standing in front of me. He lunged at me and I rolled away, Kane's snapping jaws narrowly missing my arm.

I jumped up, shifted into my wolf and tackled him, sinking my teeth into his ribs. He bucked me off and I landed on my feet. I shifted my weight to my hind legs and ran at him. I clamped my jaws into his shoulder just as I felt a searing pain in mine. I applied more pressure and heard the satisfying snap of bones. Kane threw his head back, successfully ripping a chuck out of my shoulder. I quickly opened my mouth and jumped on him again, biting down on the soft skin of his stomach. I ripped a chuck off and felt his teeth dig into my leg. I jumped back and sank into a defensive stance, lowering myself to the ground and growled. 

Kane shifted back, "You are mine bitch! Only mine!". 

I snapped my jaws at him dangerously, "I will be back for you" he smiled before he shifted and ran off again.

I stood up and slowly hopped my way home. When I arrived in the yard, I sank down to the ground in exhaustion. 

Alex, I whimpered before I was consumed by darkness.

I know it ends a little shitty, but half way through writing this, the story shifted in my mind. Bare with me ^^. Please vote and COMMENT, I'd love to know what you guys are thinking about this. Thank you for reading!!