I Bow To No One, Alpha 2 (Edited)

Chapter two

I opened my eyes and rolled onto my side. I had no idea what I was going to do today. I got up and walked over to my ipod, putting on some music. I walk to my closet and rummage through the boxes to find my clothes. Walking into the bathroom, I turned on the shower while stripping down my clothes, looking over my shoulder at the tattoo in the mirror.

I had long black curly hair hanging down my back and strangely bright green eyes. I looked at the tattoo, while running my fingers over the slightly raised skin, I fucking loved it!

I stepped into the shower and sighed in content as the warm water hit my pale skin. I stood there for a while and then started washing my hair and then my body. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself, getting dressed in black leather skinny's and a white tank. I walked back to my room and put on some boots and a necklace with a little bell on it, that tingled every time I moved.

I was singing along to some Pretty Reckless song when there was a banging on my door. I turned the volume down and went over to open the door. My mom stood there with her arms crossed over her breast, "You are late!" 

I looked at her, "Late for what?" 

"School" 

I shrugged, "Oh, that, I'm not going" 

I turned around and walked back into my room, "Excuse me?! What did you say?" 

I rolled my eyes, "I said I'm not going to school, please close the door on your way out"

I could feel the anger coming off of my mother's body. She slammed the door shut and I knew that shit was soon going to hit the fan, He is coming upstairs sis, I smiled at my brother's warning. I threw open the window and climbed down the wall, landing with a soft thud on the ground. I started running towards the woods when my father appeared in the open window, "Get back here!" I turned around and mind-link, no, before running into the Woods.

Just inside the treeline my wolf nagged me to be let out, I sighed and undressed quickly, tying my clothes to my ankle before I shifted. I was a big (because I have Alpha blood) black wolf but the tips where white, making it look like there was snow on my fur. I picked up my boots in my mouth and started running through the snow covered forest.

I let my wolf take control so she ran where ever she wanted too. Suddenly we came to a stop at a cliff with a river running next to it, the river ran down the cliff forming a waterfall, at the bottom there was a small lake, I laid down on the rock besides the river. I must have fallen asleep, because suddenly my wolf howled in my head, wake up!

I lifted my big wolfish head and looked around. I stood up and took a defensive stance on the rock, tensing my muscles ready for battle. Suddenly a big black wolf entered and walked over slowly, I growled warningly but that seemed to anger him, he growled at me, and suddenly I knew he was Alpha, I could hear the command in his voice.

Hell no, mister!

I held my stance refusing to back down, I was an Alpha too. Suddenly the black wolf in front of me changed and there stood my mate, his black curly hair falling over his golden eyes. He was mad. Oh goody. I turned around not trusting myself with him naked and walk back up the rock looking at  the water. 

"Change" his deep voice boomed. Did I want to change? I thought to myself.

I turned towards him and saw that he had gotten dressed, looking very sexy in black shorts and a white t-shirt. I grinned a wolfish grin at him and barked playfully. Then I quickly jumped towards the cliff and mid-air I shifted back to my human from. I bend my body so that I went down along with the falling water. I closed my eyes and hit the lake with a splash. I dive deeper under the water and enjoy the cold water against my skin. I came up in time too see the idiot dive in after me.