FIVE

Are Sebastian and Alondra divorced? (New evidence + Leighton Meester)

You heard it folks, our favorite couple it's actually on the edge of divorce, if they haven't already separated

Less than 8 months ago the couple was all over each other social media, Sebastian sharing pictures of his wife and Alondra talking about how amazing he is. But that all stopped abruptly, no traces of their puppy love.

When asked on interviews/social media/paparazzis, they denied the rumors of divorce but there's no happy mention of their marriage like there was before. In a recent interview, Alondra avoided talking about her marriage. Either driving the attention away from it or keeping it short.

Could this possible separation be Sebastian's fault? While we don't like to point fingers, Sebastian is currently filming with his ex girlfriend Leighton Meester. The two of them seem to be getting pretty close.

Sebastian and Leighton photographed two nights ago

Sources on set said they have been "closer than before" and that they spent every minute together.

"It's like they can't keep their hands to themselves. They are always together, whether it's on set or in his trailer or out having a great time. She brings a different side of him."

If that is not enough for you, what about Winter's new song?

"Walls Could Talk is kind of based on a relationship that I'm very closed with the two people involved. It's my take on what I see and how this relationship from being so beautiful became so destructive and toxic."

So what do you all think? Is this the end of our Salondra?