NINETEEN

Seven am and the sound of the repetitive door bell made Alondra roll her eyes. It was moving day, and she wasn't allowed to do anything. Sebastian didn't want to cause her stress or want her doing any heavy lifting and she hated it. She walked to the door and gasped when she opened it.

"What are you all doing here?" She screamed.

In the other side of the door there was Chris and Scott Evans, Winter, Nicky, and Leighton.

"Sebastian called, and since we love you guys so much we decided to help out!" Winter was the first to speak. "And it works well because we are the only ones that know about the pregnancy so you don't have to hide your belly."

"Jesus I thought he was going to get people that usually do this," Alondra chuckled looking at her friends. "What a cheap ass."

"Well I got two moving trucks so this shouldn't be too bad," Chris said before hugging Alondra. "Plus this is a tiny apartment."

One by one hugged her and congratulated her until it was just Leighton.

"I know you are not a fan of me, but I'm just here to help. Believe me when I say Sebastian and I are just friends," Leighton started talking and Alondra just opened her arms.

"Lets start over, alright?" Leighton nodded and hugged her, cleaning the waters between them.

They all walked in and saw Sebastian taping the last couple of boxes. The place looked empty. All the photos, vases, records, and more were put into boxes. All that was left was what came with the place when they bought it. They all greeted each other before they organized the plan. Sebastian, Chris, Scott, Nicky and Winter would move everything in and out, while Leighton would help Alondra place everything around the house at her liking. So while they were moving in and out of the trucks, Alondra started explaining the design to Leighton.

"This will turn out beautifully," Leighton said once Alondra had finished explaining.

They were both sitting on chairs Sebastian had taken out for them so Alondra wasn't standing for long. They were talking while everyone else was working on moving the things out of the apartment. It was their goal to move everything into the two trucks and be over in one day. It was a bit unrealistic, but that was the reason Sebastian called their close friends. The new house was a couple of hours away and he just wanted to be over and done with.

"How are you feeling?" Leighton asked.

"Honestly?" Leighton nodded. "I'm fucking terrified. What if all of this is in vain? Sebastian is just so amazing and he is doing all of this for us but what if it doesn't work out?"

"Do you want my advice?" Alondra smiled softly and nodded. "Just let go."

"What?" Alondra asked confused.

"You gotta let go. You are holding so hard to the thought of heartache that it is killing you both. Let go of it and enjoy right now. Fuck tomorrow to be honest."

     "You okay?" Sebastian asked while he was driving.

They had finished packing and now they were on their way to their new home. There was no trace of their existence on the other place and the new owners would move in within a week. Chris and his brother where driving one of the trucks while Nicky and Winter where on the other. Leighton was sleeping in the backseat of the car the couple was currently in and they had been playing games until she had passed out.

"Yeah baby I'm fine." she added while grabbing his free hand. "I'm just thinking."

"Oh really?" She nodded. "What about?"

"Us," she simply said.

"Good or bad?" He asked, taking a glance at her.

"Always good baby, always good."

He smiled brightly before focusing on the road again, Alondra singing along the radio and playing with his hand. She was trying to let go, for the good of her marriage.

     Alondra laughed at the story told by the brothers, and she wasn't the only one. After finishing, the drove the trucks back to the service place all came back to celebrate. They were all staying the night and leaving the next day. But this is just what Alondra needed. Be surrounded by people that loved her and being reminded what was worth fighting for. She looked at Sebastian who was listening to another story and smiled. She loved that man to eternity, and she was going to let go for him.

soyalondrastan

never asking her to open a bottle again @itsmeleighton 356k likes | 272k comments

356k likes | 272k comments

loading comments...

user1: what is this

user2: oh my god they are friends?!

winterv: I have never laughed so hard

itsmeleighton: come on it wasn't that bad!

soyalondrastan: you took 20 minutes to open it before Sebastian took it and open it in less than 3 seconds @itsmeleighton

chrisevans: at least she tried buddy, Winter didn't move a finger

winterv: neither did you and your brother so don't talk trash @chrisevans

iamsebastianstan: it's all good people, you are all not worthy

user3: since when is Sebastian Thor?

soyalondrastan: excuse me? @iamsebastianstan

iamsebastianstan: all but my wife

soyalondrastan: good job buddy @iamsebastianstan

user4: why is she friends with that home-wrecker tho?

soyalondrastan: who I'm friends with is none of your business and Leighton is none of that so shut up asshole @user4
itsmeleighton liked this comment

user5: I live for this kind of character development