TEN

To say Alondra was nervous was an understatement. Her feet were shaking, her hands were a mess, she was biting her lip. She knew Sebastian was back, so now was her time to return. She just couldn't even get herself to do so. She standing in front of the door for the past twenty minutes, she could hear music from the inside. He's there, and all that was separating them was a wall. Just move, she couldn't. Oh how much she wanted to just walk in and for it to be like old time, but most likely what followed was an argument.

She sighed, grabbing the handle and slowly opening the door. The music continued, maybe he didn't know she was back. She left her suitcase and backpack by the door, closing it behind her before walking to the studio.

Sebastian was sitting down, looking at a photo album. By the golden letters Alondra saw it was their wedding album. I thought he threw it away. She watched him quietly, this was probably the only way she could enjoy being with him without being at each other's throat. He went to put the album down and noticed her leaning against the wall.

He set the album down, getting up to walk towards her while she was preparing herself to brace whatever was going to come.

"Hey," he said softly standing in front of her.

"Hi," she replied with the same tone.

"You just got here?" She nodded. "How was England?"

"It was nice, the kid was lovely as always. He missed you though," she shrugged. "Aaron and Amelia never change."

"Well I'm glad you had a nice time," he said before kissing her forehead. "I'm gonna go to bed."

"Wait Sebastian," she said grabbing his hand before he could walk away. "I want to talk."

"Could it be in the morning? I'm tired."

"I can't wait any longer for this," she said looking at him completely serious. "We had our break, I need to know where we stand."

"Like I said, we will talk in the morning."

Alondra sighed, knowing there was no easy way out of this.

"Sometimes it feels like I don't know the man who is standing in front of me?" She said raising her voice, getting Sebastian attention and making him stop. "What happened to you Sebastian? What happened to us?"

He turned around, now facing her and he could see the hurt it his eyes. Then he remembered, you don't love me anymore. How could he even fix this?

"Alondra I..."

"No Sebastian. I know that things have been rough, alright? And we haven't been the same for almost a year now. We don't talk, we don't listen. We just," she said trying to fight the tears in her eyes. "I know this is my fault, I'm sorry. But goddammit I miss you Sebs."

He wrapped her arms around her as soon as she started crying, saying soft words in order to calm her. She blamed herself for his distance and his pain. She blamed herself for the fall out and the aftermath. She blamed herself and he couldn't bear that. As soon as she stopped crying, he wiped the tears away from her face. Her crystal eyes looking at him and he could see how broken she was, how much he had ruined her.

"I love you, and I mean it. Just like I did on the text, just like I do right now. And it wasn't your fault, don't take the weight you never brought. This was my doing, and I'm ready to fix it."

They stayed in silence, looking at each other's for answers they needed. He found his, and connected his lips to her. She finally felt home again. His hands stayed on her face, afraid that if they moved she would disappear. But she wasn't going anywhere, not now. When their lips parted ways, he held her hand as he walked back to their shared room.

He sat on the edge of the bed, her legs finding their way around his waist as they kissed again. This time more passionate than before, clothing starting to disappear from each other's body.

"Please make love to me," she said as his bare hands travelled down her body, tracing every inch of her skin.

"That was my plan, doll."

He took his sweet time, appreciating her like she was a masterpiece. He didn't forget, even when it had been months since he had touch her. He didn't forget her sweets spots, what to say, what to do. He was hers again, and she was completely devoted to him. The whole night was filled with love that had been absent for months, now shown in different ways, more than once.

     Alondra woke up, Sebastian body next to her, arms still around her. She forgot how good it felt to wake up next to him, to see his face as soon as her eyes opened. She stayed there, admiring him while the events of the night before played on her mind and how many times he made love to her. They don't mind about the marks, the loudness, they just cared they were back at each other's arms. Were they all good now? No, but it was a good start.

She grabbed one of his shirts, walking out of the room and on her way to the kitchen. She walked by the studio, the album getting her attention. She smiled at the thought of it, but bigger was the curiosity for the big stack of papers next to it. She got close to her, and her smile disappeared as she saw the big words on the first page. Divorce papers.

Of course, she thought, this is what he wanted to talk about in the morning. He doesn't love you. He used you. How stupid of you to even think he would want to stay with you, especially you. After the damaged you have caused. After the hurt and pain you have created.

She revised the document, noticing only her signatures were missing. And after the pain in her chest got so bad she could barely breath, she made the impulsive decision of signing them all. After all, Alondra wasn't Alondra is she didn't made an impulsive decision per day.

She walked back to the room, changing into her clothes and grabbing whatever she could to put it on an extra suitcase. She left the papers next to him on bed, no more. If he was smart he would figure it out. She grabbed the suitcase and what she left at the door from her trip before walking out of the house. She knew Winter was still in tour, but she knew were the extra keys were hidden. She would stay there until she could get her life back together.

Sebastian woke up later to an empty bed which he found strange, just until his eyes landed on the paperwork. Shit, he was screw. He scanned the documents, seeing the new additions and got up from bed so fast. He called out for her, he looked for her, but she was gone. He ruined it. There's wasn't any fixing now.