TWELVE

The music filled the apartment, Nicky's music, while he was cooking. He was in town and decided to stop by with Alondra for a couple of days, only to find out she was staying at a friends house. She let him in, opening up and for the first time letting her pain out of her. Her feelings had been eating her alive and she wouldn't bother Saturn more than she already had. Nicky was supportive of whatever she wanted to do, they met when she was casted for a music video of his years ago and they hit it off. Now she couldn't be more grateful for him.

His eyes caught a very furious Alondra as she walked out of the main room and straight to where he was standing.

"Why on earth would you tell Sebastian that you are in love with me?" Now she had his full attention. "We both know that you just lied and now you pissed him off."

"Why do you care so much?" He said and she looked at him like he was out of it.

"Because he is going to make the divorce so much harder you idiot!" She yelled at him and he chuckled. "What is so funny?"

"How oblivious you are flaca," he stated and she raised her eyebrow. "If he wanted to get a divorce, wouldn't you have gotten a call from your lawyers already? It would even be all over the news."

"Maybe he is busy and he hasn't had the time to take the papers to the court."

"Not even you believe that."

She sighed as he sat her plate of food down, she devouring it within minutes.

"How are you feeling today? Anymore nausea?" He asked as he sat down to eat with her.

"Not today so far, your face does make me a little sick," she said gaining a laugh from him.

They ate in silence, Nicki waiting for her before he took the plates and went to the sink. She followed him. Now more than ever she craved for people's company.

"So, why did you do it?" She asked and he turned to look at her. "You didn't answer before."

"He is lost, just like you. I thought that by saying that it would give him the push he needs to get his shit together."

"Nicky, that won't..." she was interrupted by his voice.

"I know it won't solve your failing marriage. But Jesus you guys are too stubborn to talk to each other. You are both still grieving, and during that instead of coming closer you guys fell apart and lost each other. It doesn't mean you guys font love each other, believe me that fool is deeply in love with you. You guys just need to learn your way back to each other."

"What if there is no way back to each other?" Alondra asked, feeling herself get dizzy out of nowhere.

"There is, for you guys there is."

Alondra wanted to keep listening, but she had to grab herself from falling to the floor. Nicky noticed this and picked her up, putting her back to bed.

"Take it easy, alright? I will be in the living room if you need anything."

He left her alone, all by herself but with her thoughts. Was he right? Did Sebastian still loved her? She couldn't help but think about the way his lips felt on her, the way he made love to her. It was like she was his again. And now all she wanted was to go back to that. To be in his arms, to moan his name again, to count the dots in his back, to have him hold her again with his hands. There was no doubt in anyone's mind she still loved him, no matter how stubborn she was. She wanted to act strong, that this did not affect her as much as it truly was.

Sebastian, please come back to me.

But if he did, would she let him in?

Sebastian had done nothing but miss her for the past few days. How stupid could he be to leave the papers out in the open? Papers he didn't intend on using anymore. He walked down the empty hallways, looking at the pictures of them together. Goofy ones, sad ones, happy ones. He didn't care but he needed her, more than he would like to admit. Was it too late for him have her back? He couldn't picture his life without her. She had been his reason to be since the moment they met. He couldn't live without her. He needed her more than she needed him, and the thought of her actually living him for someone else was killing him. Had he entirely lost her?

Oh Alondra, what do I do now?