SIXTEEN

Alondra couldn't stop playing with her hands, she was so nervous to go back home. Nicky was dropping her off, and while she couldn't say she didn't want to go home, she wasn't sure what to expect. As they arrived home, Nicky picked her stuff and left it at the door before dragging her out of the car.

"You will be fine, alright?" He said before hugging her.

"I'm just nervous I guess," she admitted. "This house is full of memories that I don't know if we are past that."

"Well this is the time where you guys figure it out, trust him."

He left without saying more, leaving Alondra to be consumed by her thoughts. She took the keys out of purse and opened the door, letting her bags by the door.

"Sebastian?" She called out loud and was met with silence.

Alondra walked around the house, making herself more nervous than she was before. She stopped by the kitchen and saw it was a mess. She chuckled to herself, thinking how on earth did Sebastian managed to get by without her. She walked by the studio, traces of her pain long gone. She kept going until she reached the main room, their room. She heard music playing from the other side, and as she opened the door she was received with balloons, her favorite flowers, and her husband.

"What on earth is this?" She asked completely shocked but with a smile on her face.

"Welcome home, mi amor," he said as he walked towards her and embracing her in a hug. "I wanted to do something special for you."

"You truly outdid yourself Sebastian," she giggled into his chest before taking another look around the room. "You went all Spanish for me."

"You know I love it when you speak Spanish to me," he kissed the top of her head softly. "I told you, I'm taking every chance that I get to remind you that you're my entire world. This is my second chance and I'm not taking it for granted."

"Well, if you're in the mood to make me feel good," she said pulling away from his hug. "We can order in my favorite food and watch some movies that I have been wanting to watch."

"I swear if you weren't pregnant we would be doing something else," he smirked before giving a quick kiss. "I will go and get the food, you can set your things while I'm gone."

"Nine months Sebastian, hold your hormones for nine months," she laughed as she watched him walk out of the room.

Alondra sighed happily, looking around the room that still had most of her things. She picked her stuff and placed where it was, she wasn't going anywhere again. This was her home.

soyalondrastan

The best surprise for me to come home totagged: iamsebastianstan 356k likes | 272k comments

tagged: iamsebastianstan
356k likes | 272k comments

user1: the efforts he shows man

user2: i want a man like Sebastian

iamsebastianstan: anything for my queen

chrisevans: glad you guys are doing better

soyalondrastan: we miss you, come a visit sometime soon @chrisevans

chrisevans: I will darling

user3: I want friends like Chris

iamsebastianstan: she's too shy to ask but bring Dodger @chrisevans

chrisevans: if it's okay with you and whatever the doc said then yeah sure @iamsebastianstan

soyalondrastan: it is, please bring him !! @chrisevans

user4: what does he mean by doctor?

user5: is she okay oh my god