FOUR

Sebastian moved the drink the currently had on his hand, the whiskey trying to clear his mind. The argument that he and his wife had earlier that day still playing on his mind. You don't love me anymore. It was the first time she said that, and it wasn't a question. It was a statement. And he didn't know how to feel about it. She hang up after getting silence from him to go to be crying, and he found himself kissing the bottle of whiskey he had in his trailer.

"Well you look like shit," Leighton said as she walked into his trailer. "Is it Alondra?"

"We had an argument earlier today," he replied without looking at the girl.

"Was it about...?" She started to say her sentence but was cut off.

"I told her, I followed your advice and told her so she wouldn't be surprised later. She fucking went all on me," he sighed while shaking his head. "Just because we are playing lovers in a movie doesn't mean anything."

"We have history Sebastian, she's insecure," Leighton said while looking around his messy trailer. "Plus we have intense scenes, be easy on her."

"She films sex scenes, she knows how this is. Plus this isn't the first time I do scenes like this," he took a glance at his phone. "She used to make fun of it, knowing how fake it was and how the real version was better. Now she's just angry."

"Again, we have history. Not recent but we still do, she's insecure," Leighton sighed. "I bet that if she had to film a movie like this with Aaron as her love interest again you would lose it, and you can't deny it."

Sebastian stayed silent, knowing she was right. The thought of Aaron and Alondra together boiled his blood. He was married and had a kid, but he had known Alondra for longer. They had done movies together, movies that no matter how drunk he was he couldn't get himself to watch. He was like her other half, and it made him sick.

"You guys are married, this isn't a break up thing anymore. She's your wife Sebastian, you two need to get your shit together," Leighton poured more whiskey to his cup. "You're not the same. The way you act, the way you talk, everything about you if off. And she's too. Sooner or later people will find out, so you better have it figure it out by then."

She grabbed his phone, handing it to him. Just one text, she said. And would he do it? He stared at his phone, the lock screen being a picture of her. That one specific picture he loved. It was for a scavenger hunt that he had done for their anniversary, and the pictures was of her on her way home to his surprise, him proposing. That day was unforgettable. She was always his wallpaper since they started dating, and even if he couldn't point out the exact moment their relationship started failing, she was still there.

"She's asleep by now," he mumbled putting his phone down.

"Then you better text her in the morning, just a simple good morning text. She won't bite you head off for it," Leighton said while getting walking towards the door. "Remember the cast wants to go out tomorrow night, so don't be an asshole."

She left him with half a bottle of whiskey and a phone in his hand, and after one more cup of whiskey he sent her the I love you text he hadn't sent in a long time. Out of nowhere, just like love should be.