Chapter 4: First kiss

The next morning, I woke up. After I did that, I texted Fionn a  morning. He texted back morning, Florence. Were you dreaming about Niall? ;) The guys and I will be at your house in 5 minutes. Btw, Niall told us that he wants to kiss you. I replied with Ok, see you in a few minutes. I got up, went  to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put one of my jeans on, found a pretty yet casual blouse and put it on, brushed out my brown hair, and applied some make up, mascara and eyeshadow.

I then sprayed some sweet smelling perfume, and went down. When I went down, I saw the guys and Dad. "Good morning, Florence." They all said at once, Niall saw me and came up to me. He then shared my first kiss with me.

"Enjoyed that kiss, did you?" He asked me. I smiled at him happily, and wrapped my arms around him while burying my head into his chest. He feels so warm yet huggable too I thought with a smile. We paused for a while, he spoke first.

"Florence?" He asked me, while holding my hand. I looked up to him, confused. "Yeah, Niall?" I said. He cleared his throat, and said "Let's tell our friends that we had our first kiss" I smiled happily and nodded my head.
He took my hand in his bigger hand and we told everyone that we kissed. Fionn was smiling, so were the others. Dad did his trademark Peter Smith smile, everyone was happy. "I love you all, but I also love Niall too. He's the best thing ever. So are you all!" Jack walked over to me, and hugged me. So did Tom Hardy, along with Fionn, Barry, Aneurin, Cillian, Tom Glynn Carney, Harry and Louis, Liam, Niall, and lastly my dad. I really am lucky to have nice people in my life.