Chapter 22: Adopting a Dog

When we were all sitting at the table for our breakfast in our holiday apartment at Mulranny Park House hotel. Tom [Glynn Carney] cleared his throat loud and clear for everyone to hear. "Seeing as it's nearly the end of our break here, why don't we all adopt a French Bulldog?" We all looked at each other and nodded.
"Great, let's do this. It was Tom Hardy's idea" He said, with a knowing glance at the 39 year old actor and Dog lover.

When we got to the animal rescue/shelter, the 15 of us decided to get not one, but two French Bull Dogs. The first one was a girl Lilac Fawn Frenchie, and the second one was a solid black brindle boy Frenchie. Fionn and Tom Glynn Carney linked hands and walked over to the workers to get information from them. They did this because they needed to see if the dogs got vaccinated and micro chipped. There were 2 workers at the counter. When they saw Fionn and Tom Glynn Carney, they both greeted the guys with a polite smile.

"Can we help you two good looking guys with anything? We're happy to answer any questions." They asked them. Fionn held Tom Glynn Carney's hand tightly, Tom (Glynn Carney) nodded his head and said "Yeah, we're getting the two French Bull Dogs, because our friend, her dad her boyfriend, and our friends need a Dog for our house. So, could you see if they got vaccinated and micro chipped for us, please? We'd be happy if you did." .

"No problem, we'll just check them to see if we did that for you guys. One minute, please. It won't take long. Wait till we appear again, and we'll tell you." We patiently waited till they appeared again. Sure enough, they came back smiling. "We've checked with the owner of this place, and she confirmed that we already taken care of that. So, you all are good to go. Enjoy your Frenchies. The girl is already spayed, and the boy is neutered. Wait a minute, aren't you guys Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn? I love your music!" The girl worker said when she looked at One Direction.

Harry put his arms around Louis and said "Yes, we are the one and only One Direction. Nice to meet you. Oh, and thanks for telling us that. Niall and his beautiful curvy girlfriend Florence and our friends are with us, along with her dad." He gestured towards us. We waved at the girl worker and the guy worker politely, and they returned the kind gesture.
We got supplies for the dogs which consisted of a pink diamond encrusted collar for the girl, a blue one for the boy, some outfits, dishes for food and water, a bag of complete dog food, training pads so that they wouldn't leave a mess everywhere, dog treats, two leashes and a bed for them. Liam took out his wallet, and placed some money on the counter.

The workers politely took the money gratefully and with gratitude. "Thanks a bunch, come again soon. We'd love to hear if you enjoy the Dogs. They've got vaccinated and their shots done. So, you guys are good to go. Have a great day! Nice meeting you all, you lot are nice people and a pleasure to talk to you." They called after us.

We put the two Dogs into pet carriers and got back to our apartment, happy that we got two pets to keep us equally happier. When Harry and Louis opened the door for us all, we went in. Zayn shut the door behind us. Aneurin let the Dogs out, so that they could fully get used to us. Barry whistled to them, in the same way that Dad would use when he wanted to call Muffin over. They came running over to the Dublin born actor and jumped into his arms, sniffing and licking his cheek. Fionn/Tom Glynn Carney, and Larry Stylinson engaged in a playful heated discussion in the way that couples do.

"Louis, how many times have I told you? Let's name the girl Princess, just look at her wagging her tail. She clearly loves that name!" Harry laughed, and playfully slapped Louis who thought about it. Suddenly, he looked at Harry, and said "Okay, okay, Harry. You win this time, Princess it is then!" Harry let out a happy shout,followed by Princess barking happily.

Cut towards the others

Aneurin looked at the others and said "what should we name the boy dog, guys. Any ideas?" Fionn was the first one to speak up. He looked at Tom Glynn Carney and smiled. "How about Cole? Seeing as his fur is the same colour as coal." Cole barked in agreement. Cillian laughed, and whispered "He seems to love that name so much!" to Tom Hardy, who laughed with the 5"10 exceedingly good looking Irish 41 year old actor.

After dinner and dessert

"That spinach, ricotta and pine nut vegetarian lasagne that Florence made for dinner was so good! So was that malteser and Oreo cheesecake." Nialler said, as we got ready for bed. Princess and Cole were in their bed, asleep after Aneurin and Zayn  fed them some kibble. Liam nodded at his Irish friend and band mate. After we put our sleep wear on, we got into bed and went to bed. Tonight, I spooned Niall in the same way as a Sloth would hang on to a tree and kissed him.

"Good night, Florence. I love you so much!" He said to me with a loving kiss and put my head against his chest, rubbing my hair with his hand. I snuggled into his chest, and fell asleep. Before I did that, I returned the favour by kissing him passionately.

"Goodnight, everyone. Sleep well, and don't let the chocolate buttons bite!" I said to our friends and dad. After I said the chocolate buttons bit, Jack found that bit funny, and started laughing, followed by the rest of us.

That's all for tonight, my lovely readers! 💜💕💚💛💙💋💕