Chapter 10: Pyjama day

The next morning, we all got up. It was a Saturday, to be exact. So, I suggested a pyjama day. Aneurin was the first one to speak. "Okay, pyjama day it is."

"Count us in, Florence." This was Cillian, Louis, Harry, Niall, Tom Hardy, Fionn, Jack, Tom Glynn Carney, Barry and Liam. I smiled at them, and I got their onesies.

(10 minutes later)

"Okay, you can come out now." I said to the guys. Cillian was the first one to come out. He was wearing a purple and pink onesie, I gently bit my lip from laughing. "Do you like mine, Florence?" Cillian asked. I said "yeah, I love it. Pink and purple looks great on you"

Aneurin and the other guys came out. They were wearing theirs, and they looked great in their ones. Niall was wearing a light blue one, Harry and Louis were wearing matching ones. Fionn was wearing a yellow one. Jack was wearing a teal one. Barry, Liam, Tom Hardy and Tom Glynn Carney all wore a rainbow coloured onesie.

"We all look great." I said as I took a picture of us all, and I put it on Instagram with a caption saying "#squad goals". After I did that, Niall kissed me. This earned a happy shout from Aneurin.

(Later that evening, during our dinner)

"That was so fun. Am I right?" I said to everyone, Niall was sitting next to me. He was holding my hand tightly. "It sure was fun, thanks to you. I am one happy 24 year old guy, being with a nice, beautiful, kind, smart, funny 20 year old girl. You mean a lot to me" Niall explained to me. Fionn spoke up.

He said "I like you as a friend, Florence. You've shown me how to come out of my shell, by the way. I love your house. Ireland is a beautiful country, so can I have a citizenship in Ireland, please?".

I looked at Dad. "I don't see why not, Fionn. You're welcome to be in Ireland, isn't that right Cillian?" He said to Cillian. "Yes, that's right. I agree with you on that one." Cillian responded.

I then looked at dad. "Is that a yes, Dad?" Dad looked towards me, and to our surprise. He nodded his head and said "yes, it's a yes from me." Fionn smiled happily at us all. "Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate it a lot"

"No problem, Fionn. You're a lot of fun to be around with" I said to him. I looked at the others. "You too." I replied to them. We all shared a group hug.