Chapter 31: Niall's 25th birthday

*beep beep*  I woke up, and turned off my alarm clock, Niall was sleeping beside me, looking hot as always. I wonder if he knows what's happening today I thought to myself, before kissing him gently, he awoke and turned on his side, and kissed me back lovingly.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" He asked me, I smiled at him and said "Yeah, I sure did, Niall.", he kissed me again, passionately. I returned the kiss, before saying "Let's all wake up, okay?" And taking his hand in mine tightly, everyone started waking up, and got out of their beds.

After breakfast, we all went for coffee and a treat at O'Dowd's. Dad led us in, and we all sat down, when our coffees and treats came, we all paid for our purchases. Julia said "does anyone know who's 25 today?", we all looked at Niall, who smiled happily. I said "happy birthday, Nialler!" And hugged him, so did everyone. Dad cleared his throat, and said "seeing as it's Niall's birthday, why won't we let Florence pay for it?"

Time skip to 6 PM

"Jack, Niall and I are going out for dinner, dad, guys and girls! See you later, okay?" I called to dad and the others, dad said "okay, have fun!" And hugged me, so did everyone else. I held the guys' hands as we went to to O'Dowd's for our dinner, I could smell both Niall and Jack's cologne.

When the three of us sat at our seats, we ordered 3 pepperoni pizzas and 7up free. Jack put his hand into mine, so did Niall, and we waited for our dinner and drinks, sure enough, our pizzas and drinks arrived. We ate our dinner, drank our 7ups, Jack started talking. "Ever since I saw you, I thought you were so beautiful, will you be mine? I asked Niall if I could be apart of your relationship, and he said yes."

I was surprised, "Yes! Of course you can be apart of Niall and I's relationship. You guys mean A LOT to me!" Jack smiled happily, "I can?! That means so much to me!" Sure enough, both guys pulled me in for a kiss, we got dessert and paid the waitresses with change.

Later that night, I slept in my bed with both handsome and kind guys. "Night, everyone!" I said to our friends, and my dad. "Good night, Florence, Niall and Jack!" They all replied, I turned off my lamp, and we all went to sleep. Today was so busy, seeing as it's Niall's 25th birthday. The only sounds were the noises of our breathing.

Have a great day/night, everyone, and treat people with kindness!

a 1D/Dunkirk cast story- Meeting them (Niall/ Florence/Jack )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara