Chapter 14: Playing Just Dance 4

"Anyone up for a game of Just Dance 4?" I asked the guys one Saturday afternoon. after going out for a cup of coffee at Wallaby Woods, which is a cool animal place. The 8 guys all turned to look at me in sync.

"Sure, let's all do it." Niall said to me with a smile, and walked straight up to me to kiss me on the lips. I giggled and returned the kiss. "Aw, you both are so cute together with each other." Tom (Glynn Carney) said to us smiling.

"Thank you, Tom." I said to him, smiling at my friend with Niall. "You're welcome, Florence. You must love him a lot, don't you?" He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.  I laughed, and gently thumped him on the shoulder.

"Oh, come off it please. You know that I do love him a lot, Tom." I said with a laugh. Niall smiled at our friend, Harry and Louis were talking to Liam. After a while, Aneurin cleared his throat.

"Enough talk, guys. Are we all ready to play Just dance 4 on Florence's Nintendo Wii?" Aneurin asked us. Niall and I said "yes, Aneurin. We're ready to play Just dance 4."

(10 minutes after playing Just dance 4)

"Wasn't that fun,everyone?" I asked the guys. Jack was the first one to talk. "You bet it was fun, Florence. You should've seen Aneurin and Cillian while we were dancing to " worth it". Their expressions were priceless! "

After Jack said that, the 30 year old Welsh actor and the 41 year old Irish actor looked at each other. Then they started laughing with each other, we looked at each other and started laughing.

Niall was the first one to fall to the ground laughing, and when I meant that. I meant the trademark Niall James Horan one. Dad came into the room wondering why everyone was laughing, so I  explained. After I told him why. He too joined in laughing.

(5 PM)

"Does everyone want dinner?" I asked my boyfriend and our friends. It was my turn to cook tonight's dinner, which was mum's spinach, ricotta and pine nut lasagne. She would make this dish, just before her untimely death.

To go with that, I made a spinach, pine nut, feta and cranberry salad which my dad made for me and him on a Sunday night. So, I asked Liam to help me make the dressing which had Canadian maple syrup and Dijon mustard.

After Liam and I did that, Barry and Tom Glynn Carney found a salad bowl that Dad uses. I said "thank you so much, Barry and Tom.". I then coated the spinach in the dressing, and put it in the bowl. When that was done, I went over to see if the lasagne was done. So, I did.

I then took the said lasagne out of the AGA, everyone sat down to eat our dinner. When we were eating, Niall was the first one to talk. " How did you learn how to cook like that? Your cooking is lovely, Florence. I love it!"

"Thank you, Niall. You make me so happy" I said to him with a kiss. A clear of the throat was heard, we turned to look at Fionn and Jack.
"Can we have a kiss from you, Florence?" Jack asked me.

"You sure can,guys. Let me ask Niall, one minute please."  I walked over to Niall.

"Niall?"

"Yeah?"

"Can our friends have a kiss, please?"

"Yeah, they sure can"  He said to me with a kiss on the lips happily.  I smiled at him, and returned the kiss. "Thank you so much, Niall! Don't worry though, I'm still your girl. No matter what!" I said to him, and I went over to Fionn and Jack.  I then cleared my throat, "Boys, mind if I give you a platonic kiss?"  I asked. They both nodded their heads. "Great" I said as I sauntered over to the guys and I kissed them on the cheeks. I smiled at the two. After I did that, I walked over to Niall and kissed him.  "I love you, Niall." I said to Niall.

"I love you too, Florence. To the moon and back, as always" Niall said to me with a kiss. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek. We held hands, I turned my head to look at the clock. The little hand was at 9 PM.

I yawned. After I did that, Niall did the same thing. The guys followed suit.  "I sure am tired, everyone. Let's all go to bed." I said. Niall held my hand as we all headed upstairs.

(When everyone is asleep)

"Niall?  Can I ask you something" I asked him as we got into bed in my room that we were sharing with the guys. He smiled at me with those eyes.

"Can I, well climb on top of you?" I asked him hopefully. He nodded at me. I climbed on top of him without a problem, I felt something move under me. I asked him what it was and he said that it was his seven incher. So when I took a hold of his boxers, there it was. It was long and pink, I gently ran my hands up and down.

After I did that, Fionn out of nowhere gave me a ruler so that I can measure the girth of Niall's now very big incher, and a measuring jug so that I could use the stuff from it to put it in smoothies. Before I started, I measured the length and width of his swollen and enlarged member.
I then instructed him to open his legs wide apart in order to put his erection into the jug for me to squeeze the tip, after a while I said "now Niall, this is going to hurt a bit because I will be squeezing your member really hard. Let me know if it hurts". When I put my hand on it, it was warm. So I got to work.

After I did that, I made him go on his back so that I could get on top of him and ride to arouse him even more. I heard a whisper from Tom Hardy. "Here, try these things. They're hard to break" I whispered "Okay, what are they?" with a raise of my eyebrows.
"Condoms, these ones don't break." He said to me. I put it on Niall's male private part, making sure it was on securely. I put mine on, securing it. After doing so, I went up and down on him which caused Niall to call out my name loudly.

"Oh yeah, that's it! Keep on doing it. That feels so good, I'm gonna cum!" He said as he cummed on the mattress. I looked at Jack, who was sleeping soundly, I whispered "Jack? Could you please get a piece of loo paper for me, please?".  He said "yeah, let me do that." to me.
He then went to get a piece of loo paper and handed it to me, I gently took it and wiped the cum stains off the mattress.

I went to sleep at Niall's side. He feels nice and warm, I thought to myself as I touched his muscles. Not to mention that he has nice muscles too. I mused to myself happily. "Goodnight, Niall. I love you" I said to him with a kiss to his kissable lips. "You too, Florence. I'm glad you deflowered me" he responded and returned the kiss. I looked at the sleeping guys, "goodnight." I said to them.