Chapter 30: Jet skiing fun

When the alarm on my phone went off, I woke up, and stretched my arms. Niall was sleeping next to me, I couldn't stop looking at how exceedingly hot he looked when asleep, how did a normal 21 year old college goer like me end up with a guy like him? I guess it was what some people call it "a twist of fate". I leaned in, and gently kissed him, he opened his beautiful ocean blue eyes and kissed me back. "Good morning, beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asked me. I giggled, and said "I slept very well lastnight, thank you", earning another kiss from him. 

Our friends all woke up, Shawn was the first one to wake up. The Canadian  yawned, and stretched, before showering himself, and getting dressed. Sure enough, Charlie and the other guys followed suit.

Now, it was the 3 girls' turn to get up, shower, brush their teeth, and get dressed. We all went down for today's breakfast, Niall held my hand, while Tom GC held Fionn's, Louis held Harry's hand.

Dad was making toast for himself, he smiled as soon as he saw us all. "Good morning, everyone. Did you sleep well?" He said, we all nodded our heads, before eating our breakfast.

Princess and Cole were eating their kibble from their dishes, he said "good to hear." Bebe was laughing at a joke that Harry said, so were the others, Fionn kissed Tom GC on the lips, before tidying our plates and cutlery. After breakfast, we all took a 1 minute walk down to O'Dowd's coffee shop/bistro/restaurant/bar for our coffees and treat, Zayn opened the door for us all. We said thank you, Zayn, and went in.

After our coffee and treats, we decided to do jet skiing at one of the beaches. Finally, we decided on doing it at Gurteen beach, when we got to the beach, it was quiet. Julia said "that's weird, there seems to be not a single person in sight!" With a raise of her eyebrow, the other two women and I agreed, "at least we're the only ones here, am I right?" Meghan piped in. We all said "yeah" and got ready.

When we got ready, we hired some jet skis, it was so fun! I texted my cousin Jess to come join us all. Within 5 minutes, she arrived with Uncle Dudley, my aunt Olive and her sister Gabriella and her daughters Pippa and Louise, my uncle Dudley and aunt Olive decided to watch, so did dad. Everyone had a great time. After we all jet skied, we decided to eat lunch in O'Dowd's.

Later that night

We had pizza for our dinner, followed by Oreo cheesecake and vanilla ice cream, after we ate our dinner, we decided to go get ready for bed. Bebe, Meghan, Julia  and I wore fashionnova  lingerie, I was wearing the dark angel teddy (black), so were the other three women.

"Niall is gonna love what you're wearing tonight, Florence." Julia whispered to me, I giggled at this, so did the others. We all got into our beds, I got in beside Nialler and Jack, before kissing the 24 and 28 year olds. They kissed me back, I turned the bedside light off, and slept beside both guys.

"Good night, everyone. See you in the morning, okay?" I said to our friends. "Good night to you, Florence" Fionn replied to me, before pulling Tom GC against his slim, petite pre muscular physique. I then closed my beautiful, brown/hazel eyes. Niall pulled me against his toned, muscular midriff, and kissed me. We all slept, after having a really busy day. 

Will publish chapter 31 tomorrow, if you're lucky 💙😉😏😂😜😘 Have a great day/night~ Florence